Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Y'all told me Kobe wasn't even top 5 though? :ohhh:

He's not. :heh:

It's not like anyone was writing Kobe into 3rd. You had 101 players who didn't write Kobe's name at all, and then 7 players who were ridiculous enough to put Kobe over Bron and MJ and thus shouldn't be trusted. Those 7 players who didn't put MJ OR Bron in the #1 slot aren't gonna be choosing the top-5 for the other 101.

It's like a poll of greatest presidents where 95% of the votes were split between Abraham Lincoln and FDR, and the other 5% went to Trump. That doesn't prove Trump is the 3rd best president, it just shows a handful of people in any poll can't be trusted to make a rational choice.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
6-AF211-F7-8-E3-A-4600-B349-7-A08-B5-D950-B7.jpg

:picard:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
He's not. :heh:

It's not like anyone was writing Kobe into 3rd. You had 101 players who didn't write Kobe's name at all, and then 7 players who were ridiculous enough to put Kobe over Bron and MJ and thus shouldn't be trusted. Those 7 players who didn't put MJ OR Bron in the #1 slot aren't gonna be choosing the top-5 for the other 101.

It's like a poll of greatest presidents where 95% of the votes were split between Abraham Lincoln and FDR, and the other 5% went to Trump. That doesn't prove Trump is the 3rd best president, it just shows a handful of people in any poll can't be trusted to make a rational choice.

So did they have them fill a Top 5 list that showed this or are you making shyt up?

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Y'all told me Kobe wasn't even top 5 though? :ohhh:
That’s your takeaway? :childplease:

In order for Kobe to be ‘goat’ he gotta be ahead of not just bron but mike too :aicmon: And anyone who puts Kobe over Mike they have no credibility

So…This doesn’t make Kobe or Kobe fans look good. It makes you look like the stereotype of Kobe fans which is a delusional and irrational fanbase incapable of objectivity

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
That’s your takeaway? :childplease:

In order for Kobe to be ‘goat’ he gotta be ahead of not just bron but mike too :aicmon: And anyone who puts Kobe over Mike they have no credibility

So…This doesn’t make Kobe or Kobe fans look good. It makes you look like the stereotype of Kobe fans which is a delusional and irrational fanbase incapable of objectivity

It's a shyt poll that doesn't deserve any analysis is my takeaway

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
So did they have them fill a Top 5 list that showed this or are you making shyt up?

That's my whole point. It's not a top 5 list. You can't claim Kobe is top 5 just because 7 out of 108 voters are ridiculous people. They're outliers who already lost credibility.

It's a shyt poll that doesn't deserve any analysis is my takeaway

Just because you don't like the results? :laff:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
So Bron stans taking morale victories now :yeshrug: 20 years in and the majority is still not convinced, maybe 10 more years playing will do it:mjlol:

How is 1/3 of the league calling LeBron the greatest ever a "morale victory"? I didn't know this was something you could win, if he reaches 51% does he get a trophy?