The AT&T lady has something to say to you coli pervs

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Nobody would be going crazy like you incels would.

Point is she is not pretty enough to talk about privilege to see her body. :gucci:

Especially with all the many exotic women here. She's would get laughed at talking that shyt
Incel talk is saying this woman is below average just because you think her opinion is not valid lol.
There wouldn't be a thread about her she was below average.

Do you know what the word average means? lets say you grab 1000 random women from the streets of miami ,
you're saying that more than half would look better than her.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Incel talk is saying this woman is below average just because you think her opinion is not valid lol.
There wouldn't be a thread about her she was below average.

Do you know what the word average means? lets say you grab 1000 random women from the streets of miami ,
you're saying that more than half would look better than her.
Just STFU cac. Y'all always get mad when people think y'all bytches are below average.

And it's obvious you've never been to Miami because you wouldn't be caping this hard for this below average cac

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
I didn’t know she was uzbekistani until today. Shorty was legit born in the USSR :dwillhuh:

Uzbekistan you say? :jbhmm:

giphy.gif

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Just STFU cac. Y'all always get mad when people think y'all bytches are below average.

And it's obvious you've never been to Miami because you wouldn't be caping this hard for this below average cac
"He's not agreeing with me so imma allow my emotions to take over and call him a cac"
200.gif

I've posted my pictures here before dummy.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
"He's not agreeing with me so imma allow my emotions to take over and call him a cac"
200.gif

I've posted my pictures here before dummy.
Then you're a Cac00n and a retard if you think this broad is Miami material.

Oh shyt why am I wasting time with this lame ass NYer. You want to be like Cam'ron stunting with bad body below average white women:mjlol:

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I wouldn’t go that far...her body is the main reason she’s the subject of conversation but ya cats are being overly generous with the comments bcuz she’s white...folks have posted black women in commercials in this very thread with better bodies than her that will not get acknowledged as much

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Let's not pretend as if some cats don't go overboard in some women DM's :comeon: remember months ago that old Greek Granny with the phat ass who also had her own commercial and coli bruhs (among others) was fawning hard all up in her IGs/DM's with the sexual advances until she hit back with the subtle “no nikkas allowed” remarks.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I wouldn’t go that far...her body is the main reason she’s the subject of conversation but ya cats are being overly generous with the comments bcuz she’s white...folks have posted black women in commercials in this very thread with better bodies than her that will not get acknowledged as much
I don't see the big deal about her body. She has big t*ts and child bearing hips. Looks like the maids in the midevil days.

It's mind blowing dudes going crazy over this. Dudes don't get p*ssy if they think she fine:yeshrug:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't see the big deal about her body. She has big t*ts and child bearing hips. Looks like the maids in the midevil days.

It's mind blowing dudes going crazy over this. Dudes don't get p*ssy if they think she fine:yeshrug:

she’s white fam lol

and you don’t see this build on them on television as much

not knocking dudes’ taste...just keeping it a buck tho

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Breh who came up with that shyt? Cuz I’m over here dyin :mjlol:

I have no idea but low key i think thats why this chick is mad, its one thing to be known as sexy and parlaying that into other shyt but these folks calling her "big fat mommy milkie" and that shyt got her aggy than a mufukka. :russ: