The AT&T lady has something to say to you coli pervs

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
As always, coli never fails to disappoint

“I see better white women at target”

“The HR intern at my job looks better”

“She’s your average white woman”
Idk why yall are so bothered with comments like these as much as idk why people feel the need to even make it.

There are over a billion women in the world. Yes, chances are you're going to see a bad chick at public places. It's not that out of the ordinary to accept that.

On that same token, you don't have to make the "I see badder chicks at the mall" statement just because people on the Internet find a public figure to be a bad chick in a world that's full of them. Breaking news: celebs and public figures have big platforms. So of course people on the Internet and general public will salivate over them and hype them up over the girl next door who is also a bad chick.

Smashius Clay

The Millennium Brotha I Be
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Perpetual World Traveler
Idk why yall are so bothered with comments like these as much as idk why people feel the need to even make it.

There are over a billion women in the world. Yes, chances are you're going to see a bad chick at public places. It's not that out of the ordinary to accept that.

On that same token, you don't have to make the "I see badder chicks at the mall" statement just because people on the Internet find a public figure to be a bad chick in a world that's full of them. Breaking news: celebs and public figures have big platforms. So of course people on the Internet and general public will salivate over them and hype them up over the girl next door who is also a bad chick.
Shut up breh, you making too much sense.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
there's always gonna be regular women that are better than Hollywood.. J-Lo was a dime a dozen from the Bronx. Women who are on TV for whatever reason get points added
Jennifer Lopez is average as fukk and has zero ass to this day

She was only popping cause c00n ass nikkas want anything not-black and she was a status symbol to Diddy

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
“the privilege to see my body again”
:stopitslime:
And y’all wonder why these ig chicks with 5k followers think they’re a celebrity and that their shyt don’t stink . I blame you thirsty ass simps who act like you never been in a major city in the summer time.

yes. They be having 1-5k followers and 25 pics up on IG. It’s getting worse. Just like that thread talking about why Gen Y & Z are not getting laid. Cause of these average chicks thinking they are super models