The AT&T lady has something to say to you coli pervs

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Oh boy, yes I am old. Never in my day would a below average chick like this have so much confidence. The epidemic of 49ers in this era is outstanding. 49ers meaning women that are 4's thinking they are 9's. smdh

The only reason this is getting the "attention" it is, is because she keeps addressing it. That just makes the weirdos go harder.

The H&R Block woman was getting major attention too and she ignored it. Now nobody trolling her at all.

Last edited:

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Oh boy, yes I am old. Never in my day would a below average chick like this have so much confidence. The epidemic of 49ers in this era is outstanding. 49ers meaning women that are 4's thinking they are 9's. smdh

That profile picture to post correlation:leon:

All this over some white girl who appears in AT&T commercials?

Yeah. Seems like we "lost the privilege" to look at her body. :damn: We've lost meaning in life. What are we going to do now bruh?? :wow::wow::wow:

:unimpressed:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
That mass exodus is real for y'all gen.
open-uri20150422-20810-y1ys73_7dd5c0b7.jpeg

Imma leave this here so y'all can deal and act like adults.
Not some town cryer low self esteem goofie.
Who catcalls because he has low self esteem.
Coupled with a defeatist attitude.

Art Barr

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
Some people just cant handle the fame. If you want any type of celebrity at all... This is exactly what you have to deal with.

I get it everyone should have the right to feel safe but at the same time dudes are going to stair at big boobs and make stupid comments there's probably a millions of women that wish to have her spot if you don't want to be seen or fantasized about sexually you probably shouldn't become an actress :manny:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
I get it everyone should have the right to feel safe but at the same time dudes are going to stair at big boobs and make stupid comments there's probably a millions of women that wish to have her spot if you don't want to be seen or fantasized about sexually you probably shouldn't become an actress :manny:
But these weirdoes flood literally everything she does with thirsty comments. These girls can hardly have public online lives without a typhoon of thirsty ass weirdos permeating every last thing they post.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
But these weirdoes flood literally everything she does with thirsty comments. These girls can hardly have public online lives without a typhoon of thirsty ass weirdos permeating every last thing they post.

Thats not specific to her though, pretty must every attractive woman gets dudes posting thirst shyt all the time on their social media. She talking about she dont feel safe anymore though. If she doesnt feel safe being an attractive public figure then she needs to realize she not cut for that life and fall back. Nothing is forcing her to be on tv.