The Ascent Review 7/10 - IGN

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Yeah, I was interested in it and read the reviews and impressions
You only take the opinions that are negative as fact for Xbox, but here's one of your peers...
The Ascent is a great fukking game. It’s fun as hell, the powers, diversity, and builds are awesome.

It is a little buggy but the M2M gameplay is fantastic. It’s a twin-stick shooter / RPG so it’s a little bit of a niche title but anyone who doesn’t play this is missing out..
:francis:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
im going based off what I read and I don’t like what I’ve seen:yeshrug:
No, you're seeking out anything negative on all things Xbox and you're acting like that is why you wouldn't even try a game out. We all know you broke so it's a financial matter for you which is why I'm flying to Everest on you nikkaz :banderas:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I watched a few people play this on twitch and it looks like the kind of game I would like. I'll probably give it a try if I can get it for ~$15 in a Steam sale.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im going based off what I read and I don’t like what I’ve seen:yeshrug:

I’d tell you to try it. This is a game and studio that KNOWS how to make gameplay feel right. Extra points because the gameplay is designed around cramped, cluttered environment and makes combat feel claustrophobic in a good way,

Guns feel amazing, powerful, and fun to shoot. The game is straight up gorgeous.

It has a few issues like being a little hard to navigate (By design and purposefully to emphasize the disgusting conditions people live in), a crappy map, and throwing overleveled enemies right beside a main story mission that can one shot you but it’s mostly annoyances.

Play the game. If you’ve ever liked a twin shooter or had fun playing a game like Contra or Metal Slug, this game is a love letter to you.

The cover system and the ability to aim high is high note. I’m also enjoying the variety of enemies I’ve seen.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’d tell you to try it. This is a game and studio that KNOWS how to make gameplay feel right. Extra points because the gameplay is designed around cramped, cluttered environment and makes combat feel claustrophobic in a good way,

Guns feel amazing, powerful, and fun to shoot. The game is straight up gorgeous.

It has a few issues like being a little hard to navigate (By design and purposefully to emphasize the disgusting conditions people live in), a crappy map, and throwing overleveled enemies right beside a main story mission that can one shot you but it’s mostly annoyances.

Play the game. If you’ve ever liked a twin shooter or had fun playing a game like Contra or Metal Slug, this game is a love letter to you.

The cover system and the ability to aim high is high note. I’m also enjoying the variety of enemies I’ve seen.

I’ll try it when it gets ported and on sale:ehh:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ll try it when it gets ported and on sale:ehh:

Bet you’ll think it’s an underrated gem too.

A couple of bug fixes and patches, this is going to end up blowing up. It won’t reach Deep Rock Galactic levels but this could be one of those twin-stick shooters that really invigorated the genre again.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Bet you’ll think it’s an underrated gem too.

A couple of bug fixes and patches, this is going to end up blowing up. It won’t reach Deep Rock Galactic levels but this could be one of those twin-stick shooters that really invigorated the genre again.

I played an hour today on pc and this game is being harshly reviewed in my opinion. It punches way above its weight at $30.

But it's bs that Steam doesn't get Cross play with consoles. Hopefully, that can get patched in later...