The Ascent Review 7/10 - IGN

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Not first party and will be coming out on PS5 I believe October. The game is a small indy developer and the expectations for this wasn't high wtf this ain't a AAA.
:mjlol:I’m not even being serious

chill

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:mjlol:I’m not even being serious

chill

I mesn he’s not even right.

“FYI: while Neon Giant are a 12 person studio -- and two others are directly credited as having worked with Neon Giant on this game -- there are a ton of contractors in the credits. There's almost 10 other companies who were brought in for motion capture, VFX, VO, art, animation and co-development, including Wushu Studios from memory (it's late in Sydney though, but I'll have another scrub through the credits later).

Basically, pretend this was a game made by about 100 or so people ... because it was.’

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
must be Sony’s fault for no crossplay though @The Mad Titan

people are saying the matchmaking is broken anyway
Well you know, everyone is different, we don't all like the same games because we're not robots.

With that said, what is your opinion on this game? You seemed very interested so I wanna know what you like and what you dislike about it?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Well you know, everyone is different, we don't all like the same games because we're not robots.

With that said, what is your opinion on this game? You seemed very interested so I wanna know what you like and what you dislike about it?

I like that I don’t have to pay money for it, I dislike that it turned out to be a very middling game that I now am not interested in

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I like that I don’t have to pay money for it, I dislike that it turned out to be a very middling game that I now am not interested in
Translation: You have yet to form an opinion of your own :wow:

This seems like a very low self-esteem move to not value your own opinions :therethere: so who are you basing this thought process off of?
millergriller.jpg

So these are the people who share the same interest as you bruh bruh? This is who you posted then said that's good enough for you.
I didn't realize this guy's opinion pulled so much weight that a game you claimed you anticipated and was jealous of, you now don't care for. Maybe he only likes Superman games and this doesn't let you fly. Is that reason for you to ABANDON your dreams, your anticipations, your hopes, dashed because of Tim the toolmans sidekick opinion on a game?

Seems like the more likely scenario is you're racist against Xbox :umad: