The Ascent Review 7/10 - IGN

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought it would do better than Dead Nation...:picard:

the score may not have been better but I’m enjoying this more than I did ‘dead nation’…from what I’m reading the bugs factored into the low score from critics and you’re more likely to encounter them playing online with a team from what I’ve read on here and other sites…also fwiw the metacritic user score is currently higher than dead nation’s

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
the score may not have been better but I’m enjoying this more than I did ‘dead nation’…from what I’m reading the bugs factored into the low score from critics and you’re more likely to encounter them playing online with a team from what I’ve read on here and other sites…also fwiw the metacritic user score is currently higher than dead nation’s
Dead nation did not even peak my interest, I tried it and was like "next" within 10 min
PC version has dropped to a 73, xbox version went up to a 66
I'm sure there are voters as dedicated as you are too manipulating scores by posting they're shytty opinions. Pretty much everyone I've seen online and off who has played it, loves it. That's the general consensus, they love it, not like it, LOVE IT. Why are you trying so hard to show us outsider opinion when the majority of YOUR PEERS are telling you otherwise? it's on PC so everyone can play it :troll: