kPBsYct.gif

:dead:

power walking her way to a potential L :deadmanny:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
This season so far is somewhat more light-hearted as expected as there have been some comedic moments between Team Arrow. With that said, as usual, Arrow tends to move a bit slowly. It doesn't hit it's full stride until the later half of the season so I expect it to be some up and down episodes. When Legends of Tomorrow hits the scene, I think Arrow will definitely kick things up a notch. I also believe that this show will benefit more from the Legends of Tomorrow more so than the Flash.

As for Sara...I just hope she doesn't die anymore, lol! I swear this woman has nine lives. I'm looking forward to her transformation into the White Canary and kicking butt with Laurel again.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
:bryan:

Brehs I'm still :mindblown: Laurel being pissed Oliver is judging her dumbass :martin:

This bytch brings her sister back after seeing what the pit has done to Speedy, even when Speedy wasn't even dead..let alone for fukking months
m24K5mN.png

Brehs...does bytch know no shame? Even her father had thoughts of killing her....she tried to shame him for that.

bytch is really guilty Sara died....even Thea is just like ":patrice:..yea, I killed her, but it was my father fault :mjpls:".

Got damn CW always makes the lead female characters so damn stupid.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Arrow is really falling off and I wouldn't even mind if it gets cancelled anymore.

They made team.arrow way to friggin big. Arrow was at its peak when it was just diggle and arroe and Felicity helping them.out.

Emo Felicity pathetic, I was hoping episode ended with a bullet through her heart or something

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Mama smoake episodes are always trash. Since they focused on felicity's boring ass :francis:
overall this season has been better than last. But the writers need to decide what direction they want this series to go. They've lost that grimey feel that season 1 and 2 had perfectly. Now that daredevil has the crown for the grimiest hero show. Now they're trying to get more lighthearted, but i dont think the actors can play that well at all. For the most part it seems a lot eaiser for a character to transititon from happy go lucky to dark and brooding. Ollie acting like hes a family man and great cook, comes across as fake to me :dame:
A lot of people from his team need to catch that final L. Starting with felicity, and ray palmer. I cant stand that character :scust:. Than laurel.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Show is corny and I used to be a big arrow fan. The island story is garbage and so is this Damian darhk story..

I swear I could write better than these writers.

Flash is the king now

Mama smoake episodes are always trash. Since they focused on felicity's boring ass :francis:
overall this season has been better than last. But the writers need to decide what direction they want this series to go. They've lost that grimey feel that season 1 and 2 had perfectly. Now that daredevil has the crown for the grimiest hero show. Now they're trying to get more lighthearted, but i dont think the actors can play that well at all. For the most part it seems a lot eaiser for a character to transititon from happy go lucky to dark and brooding. Ollie acting like hes a family man and great cook, comes across as fake to me :dame:
A lot of people from his team need to catch that final L. Starting with felicity, and ray palmer. I cant stand that character :scust:. Than laurel.