Gotham City
Looks about right.
200w_d.gif

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
That was a terrible episode.

The Oliver/Felicity relationship is killing this show. They had chemistry when she had a crush on him. They have no chemistry as a couple

Ray Palmer/Atom is whack. My last favorite person on this show.

Flashbacks are unnecessary (even worse than last season)

I don't see this show getting better any time soon

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The chemistry of the cast is trash in my opinion, its like they all hate each other or something? Does anyone else get that feeling?. Compare it to the Flash and they all seem to get along. As for the plot and show, they need an insane cool villain, hell make one up. Flash took a kind of simple and benign villain and made him a nightmare, they should do something like that. Also too many characters, kill some of them off so you can focus on more characterization. Following the Flash model since they are killing it right now, they introduce new characters but are given the :camby:after like 5 minutes and they keep the core of Cisco, Kaitlyn, Wells, Joe, and Barry tight.
I still say the difference is that Arrow is now a show with 2 leads in Oliver and Felicity surrounded by a bunch of secondary characters while The Flash is Barry's show and everyone else is a supporting character.
Arrow needs to refocus.

Nobodyknows

All Star
Daps
Reppin
UK
What episode are you all on? I feel left out the loop:jbhmm:

I think they should kick out Thea and Laurel then bring back Roy.
I liked the whole apprentice thing.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Arrow desperately needs to get back to Killa Season 1 and Slade Season 2, tho:damn:

...aside from Olicity FUKKERY:thumbsdown:, should have never gave Flash the greenlight:ufdup:
Show's flaming out, compared to Little Brother's SPARK on a hundred, thousand, trillion:wow:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Show is corny and I used to be a big arrow fan. The island story is garbage and so is this Damian darhk story..

I swear I could write better than these writers.

Flash is the king now

Breh you & other nikkas like @MartyMcFly need to come back to "Agents of SHIELD"

The last 1/3 of "Agents of SHIELD" Season 2-present >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> "Arrow" seasons 3 & 4

I didn't think I would ever say that during the first half of last TV season.

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Promo for the 7th episode of the season airing tonight:

"People of this city, they call you ghosts. They have no idea how right they are." Season 4, Episode 7 of Arrow, "Brotherhood," airs on Wednesday, November 18, 2015 on The CW.

Producer's preview:

Hope you're ready Star City. Thea's blood lust returns on tonight's NEW Arrow at 8/7c!

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Breh you & other nikkas like @MartyMcFly need to come back to "Agents of SHIELD"

The last 1/3 of "Agents of SHIELD" Season 2-present >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> "Arrow" seasons 3 & 4

I didn't think I would ever say that during the first half of last TV season.

I'm good. Don't care about the characters breh, don't care about the show. @Emperor_ReinScarf don't agree on a lot of shyt anyway, I'm good with Arrow