The "Arrow" Season 4 DISCUSSION Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
If ever there was a season where the flashbacks needed to be dropped it was this one. All of the set up this show (and Flash too) have had to do for Legends of tomorrow has felt rushed and flimsy because no time is spent on any of these characters being brought back before they get shuffled to the side while at the same time the actual cast of Arrow is getting short shrift.
Last night was a prime example...nothing in those flashbacks had shyt to do with saving Ray and all those flashbacks did was take time away from scenes of Ray in Darhk's clutches or Sara/Laurel dealing with Sara's homicidal tendencies.

And they need to either break up Oliver/Felicity or Felicity needs to be the person who dies because last night illustrated how awful the two of them are as a couple by contriving this relationship drama for no reason. Plus this was the first time I realized that Arrow's Olvier/Felicity are just a bootleg version of Smallville's Oliver/Chloe played by two infinitely worse actors.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Roy's The Little Caucasian in the Glassboard:skip: Oliver, Felicity, and Playboy Mom:cook: acting like Three's Company:martin: BeatsbySarah just won't let up:damn: Back from the Dead and already bouncin:noah: Shoulda been Laurel Leavin instead:russell: Lance:drunk: gon' Smoak the pain away:jawalrus: 'This the last time you summon me':stopitslime: Dahrk ETHER's out of hand:umad: Island Black Guy needs more scenes :mjpls: ****'s part of the team now:ehh: Thea's Bloodlust isn't cure, yet:sas2: Dig-L's helmet:laff: looks like a Wlison glove:mjlol: Props to Coli Bro:leon:, who said his brotha was alive and down with HIVE, tho:lupe:

Last edited:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Yea, I cannot complain much. This was no different from the two episodes from The Flash where they brought back Firestorm and Captain Cold. All of it to prep for Legends of Tomorrow.
I'm all for jumpstarting LOT through successful shows. But man, Flash is at a high point, they can afford to. Arrow has been borderline :flabbynsick: . They needa focus on this show too.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If ever there was a season where the flashbacks needed to be dropped it was this one. All of the set up this show (and Flash too) have had to do for Legends of tomorrow has felt rushed and flimsy because no time is spent on any of these characters being brought back before they get shuffled to the side while at the same time the actual cast of Arrow is getting short shrift.
Last night was a prime example...nothing in those flashbacks had shyt to do with saving Ray and all those flashbacks did was take time away from scenes of Ray in Darhk's clutches or Sara/Laurel dealing with Sara's homicidal tendencies.

And they need to either break up Oliver/Felicity or Felicity needs to be the person who dies because last night illustrated how awful the two of them are as a couple by contriving this relationship drama for no reason. Plus this was the first time I realized that Arrow's Olvier/Felicity are just a bootleg version of Smallville's Oliver/Chloe played by two infinitely worse actors.

I'm ACTUALLY more intrigued with the flashbacks than present day..... Present day got too many stuff going on all at once without any true coherent overall plot, whereas the flashback is straight and consistent. The only wish was them making them longer. Back in the day, they use to have FULL episodes of the flashbacks. One of the best episodes from Arrow back then was in season two when Slade found out about Shado and how EVENLY BALANCED they were showing the flashback and the present. And that's what's lost now. They put TOO much emphasis in the present that we only get like an overall FIVE MINUTES of flashbacks out of the entire episode.... but that SAID, even with that pathetic short of time, that story line seems more intriguing to me than the current one. I have no idea the point with the present day plot.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I'm ACTUALLY more intrigued with the flashbacks than present day..... Present day got too many stuff going on all at once without any true coherent overall plot, whereas the flashback is straight and consistent. The only wish was them making them longer. Back in the day, they use to have FULL episodes of the flashbacks. One of the best episodes from Arrow back then was in season two when Slade found out about Shado and how EVENLY BALANCED they were showing the flashback and the present. And that's what's lost now. They put TOO much emphasis in the present that we only get like an overall FIVE MINUTES of flashbacks out of the entire episode.... but that SAID, even with that pathetic short of time, that story line seems more intriguing to me than the current one. I have no idea the point with the present day plot.
Damian Dahrk

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
They should maybe look into doing the occasional flashback scenes/episodes and not feel like they need to have flashbacks in every episode.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
awful awful episode :scust:

just so many awful characters on this show

i pray we never see Sara,Ray Palmer,or Felicitys mom EVER again

its a damn shame that Felicitys mom got more camera time than the main fukking villain Damien Darke :wtf:

seems like they are wasting a potentially goat villain.Dude is never on screen for more than a minute orr 2 per episode :dahell:

pairing Oliver and Felicity was a huge mistakes

Felicity...i dont know but shes just a horrible character now.I dont know what the fukk the writers did but she is so fukking annoying

and the flashbacks seriously needs to stop.

Get rid of the flashbacks and Felicity and MAYBE this can become a good show again

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Yo how do people catch this?

Laurel legit jogged into action

kPBsYct.gif

:dead: