Shooter shoot Thea. Get it girl
NpEPOLb.png

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Staying true to comics a little too much now Arrow. Some folks CAN actually stay dead.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Episode was set up for getting Sara and Ray over to Legends of Tomorrow. I wonder when we will see new footage of the show, since its a couple of months away now.

Sara just came back and already dipping out, did she at least get a Big Belly Burger before hitting the road :skip:

At first I thought they might be teasing a breakup between Oliver and Felicity, glad that didn't happen.

Flashbacks to the island this season continue to be :ld:.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Decent episode.... Actually below decent after that Flash episode the other day

I know they're setting up LOT but I would've thought they would've at least saw the Flash asswhipping on worldstar or something to set up a crossover episode.

But all in due time I guess. I knew Sara was gonna dip out and become the white canary. She's CLERALY the better canary. I could give a fukk less about Laurel.. She's annoying af and so is the lil sister/speedy. I hope Sara becomes one of the main stars of LOT since Arrow/Flash probably won't be in every episode

I didn't miss Ray at all either

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea, I cannot complain much. This was no different from the two episodes from The Flash where they brought back Firestorm and Captain Cold. All of it to prep for Legends of Tomorrow.