The "Arrow" Season 4 DISCUSSION Thread

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
“Oliver and Barry Allen take Kendra Saunders and Carter Hall to a remote location to keep them hidden from Vandal Savage while they figure out how to defeat him. Malcolm arranges a meeting between Vandal, Green Arrow and The Flash that doesn’t go as planned. Meanwhile, Felicity, Thea, Diggle and Laurel work with Team Flash to come up with a weapon powerful enough to destroy Vandal Savage.”

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
They've lost that grimey feel that season 1 and 2 had perfectly. Now that daredevil has the crown for the grimiest hero show. Now they're trying to get more lighthearted, but i dont think the actors can play that well at all.
Cosign this 100%

It's obvious they saw how successful The Flash was and they're trying to turn this into a similar show but thats a HUGE mistake IMO

The dark and violent tone in season 1 was PERFECT

I been saying since the season 2 thread that they need to get back to season 1 Arrow but it seems like they keep going in the opposite direction

I basically forced myself to watch last season just so I wouldn't be lost during the crossover episodes but im not doing that this year

If this shyt hasn't picked up by the mid season finale then I gotta drop it.Way too many good shows on tv to be wasting time watching :trash:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I want the more grimey Arrow back as well but this shyt seems like just a phase.

Flash is hot right now but Arrow was just as hot back when Deathstroke was slaughtering family members and shyt.

It will pick up.. Relax. There are worse shows out there

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Yo how do people catch this?

Laurel legit jogged into action

kPBsYct.gif

:dead:
Someone said Laurel was running like an old grandma in that scene :mjlol:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Yo how do people catch this?

Laurel legit jogged into action

kPBsYct.gif

:dead:

They all look horrible in their costumes. I'm done with Arrow after this season, I need that Season 1 darkness.. that tension when Malcom was going to destroy the glades.

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
The chemistry of the cast is trash in my opinion, its like they all hate each other or something? Does anyone else get that feeling?. Compare it to the Flash and they all seem to get along. As for the plot and show, they need an insane cool villain, hell make one up. Flash took a kind of simple and benign villain and made him a nightmare, they should do something like that. Also too many characters, kill some of them off so you can focus on more characterization. Following the Flash model since they are killing it right now, they introduce new characters but are given the :camby:after like 5 minutes and they keep the core of Cisco, Kaitlyn, Wells, Joe, and Barry tight.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
The chemistry of the cast is trash in my opinion, its like they all hate each other or something? Does anyone else get that feeling?. Compare it to the Flash and they all seem to get along. As for the plot and show, they need an insane cool villain, hell make one up. Flash took a kind of simple and benign villain and made him a nightmare, they should do something like that. Also too many characters, kill some of them off so you can focus on more characterization. Following the Flash model since they are killing it right now, they introduce new characters but are given the :camby:after like 5 minutes and they keep the core of Cisco, Kaitlyn, Wells, Joe, and Barry tight.
Iris too their all holding it down since s1 first episode :wow: