The "Arrow" Season 4 DISCUSSION Thread

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Stephen Amell gave an interview to International Business Times about fan backlash to the show:

Its too bad nobody at Arrow had Amell's opinion about how little a vocal minority of fans online really matters when it came to the Olicity fandom.
Does this dude ever do an interview where he doesn't come across as an arrogant delusional a$$hole :pachaha:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
:ehh: Cool, it honestly probably just got lost in the shuffle for me. Arrow was in S2 during its 1st season and Flash started in its 2nd. Throw in Daredevil and I hadn't even really looked into the AoS thread until recently.
At this point it's WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better than Arrow, but then again what isn't.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Geoff throwing shots :dead:

CkAVcV_UgAEENYf.jpg

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
:pachaha:This show damn near imploding on itself. Got writers crapping on it, former cast trolling a community of fans of it, cast members blaming the head company for the show not going in the right direction, lead actor saying the complaints that are all over the net are just a vocal minority. All this in like the span of a week. I ain't never seen anything like this.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:pachaha:This show damn near imploding on itself. Got writers crapping on it, former cast trolling a community of fans of it, cast members blaming the head company for the show not going in the right direction, lead actor saying the complaints that are all over the net are just a vocal minority. All this in like the span of a week. I ain't never seen anything like this.

It was bound to happen the show was amazing in those first 2 seasons... It's sort of like Lost... take something the fans love and destroy it, and see what happens.... Although Lost IMO kind of redeemed itself in that final season...

it was :yeshrug:

But Arrow is not looking too good with all this Felicity shyt the main writer won't throw away and keep reinforcing it.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

love it :blessed:

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
It was bound to happen the show was amazing in those first 2 seasons... It's sort of like Lost... take something the fans love and destroy it, and see what happens.... Although Lost IMO kind of redeemed itself in that final season...

it was :yeshrug:

But Arrow is not looking too good with all this Felicity shyt the main writer won't throw away and keep reinforcing it.

:mjcry: Lost played us breh. Show was slipping in the 3rd season but I remember they put out they were only doing 3 more seasons. I'm thinking, cool we gone get answers and an end game. Found out they was making stuff up as they went along. Probably wouldn't of stuck around to that last season if it weren't for that but it was pretty good compared to the few before.

As far as Felicity goes, I'm starting to think she got some pics of the writers touching kids or something. I ain't never seen a side character hold so much power on a show. Straight out told us she ain't going nowhere at the end of the season and damn near looked into the camera and said "U Mad".

:FelicityUMad:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:mjcry: Lost played us breh. Show was slipping in the 3rd season but I remember they put out they were only doing 3 more seasons. I'm thinking, cool we gone get answers and an end game. Found out they was making stuff up as they went along. Probably wouldn't of stuck around to that last season if it weren't for that but it was pretty good compared to the few before.

As far as Felicity goes, I'm starting to think she got some pics of the writers touching kids or something. I ain't never seen a side character hold so much power on a show. Straight out told us she ain't going nowhere at the end of the season and damn near looked into the camera and said "U Mad".

:FelicityUMad:

As it stands I aint watching Arrow Season 5.... In great part because of her.... Period... :manny:

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
Plus the new villain is a black crime lord??? :comeon: Khal Drogo mixed with Stringer Bell they said.... :mjlol:

Lmao, I don't even know how to feel about that. If they write him like Deathstroke, always one step ahead and has a little swagger, it might work. But who am I kidding, they ain't wrote a villain right in the last two seasons.