Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Today in Bizzare Arrow news :heh: :

4868393859022848.png

:mjlol:

:dead: Stephen Amell is fukking doing Larry King. Someone please tell me that video is a Parody.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
i69a0XM.gif

This makes absolutely no damned sense....:dahell:
Basically it would be like CW hiring me to write a Superman TV show for them and as I was creating my storyline bible full of characters and stories I plan on telling a large focus of the show is on a new female character name Jenny Jenkins who become Superman's girlfriend and partner.
So when someone at CW/WB/DC asks me "What about Lois Lane? Is she in this show?"...I say nah, I won't be using Lois because I would rather write for this new character.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
@Jello Biafra

:whew:Geoff Johns calling out the "Arrow" producers/writers by saying they don't understand the characters is some real-ass ether to me. Because that is biggest complaint I see folks have for Fox's X-Men movies. So Geoff Johns saying that about the "Arrow" producers/writers is just a huge Ether.
It is and it is well-deserved because Guggenheim went on the record when questioned about deciding to kill Black Canary as saying that there was no more story for the character.
How exactly do you run out of story for Black Canary on a Green Arrow show?:mindblown:

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Today in Bizzare Arrow news :heh: :

4868393859022848.png

:mjlol:

So the smart move is to just ignore the online negativity that says the show is shyt now because it is just a vocal minority that does not represent the totality of the show's fandom but when the people online become fanatics of a shytty romance the smart move is for the show to cater just to that vocal minority? What kind of sense does that make?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
@Jello Biafra

:whew:Geoff Johns calling out the "Arrow" producers/writers by saying they don't understand the characters is some real-ass ether to me. Because that is biggest complaint I see folks have for Fox's X-Men movies. So Geoff Johns saying that about the "Arrow" producers/writers is just a huge Ether.

It is and it is well-deserved because Guggenheim went on the record when questioned about deciding to kill Black Canary as saying that there was no more story for the character.
How exactly do you run out of story for Black Canary on a Green Arrow show?:mindblown:

:dahell: WTF???!!! Guggenheim is really coming off as Bryan Singer. Dude doesn't really care about the comics

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Basically it would be like CW hiring me to write a Superman TV show for them and as I was creating my storyline bible full of characters and stories I plan on telling a large focus of the show is on a new female character name Jenny Jenkins who become Superman's girlfriend and partner.
So when someone at CW/WB/DC asks me "What about Lois Lane? Is she in this show?"...I say nah, I won't be using Lois because I would rather write for this new character.

Oh I posted before I re-read the message and I understood it. At first I actually thought it was Marc Guggenheim defending the Olicity bullshyt himself. I didnt see the name on the quote from Geoff Johns til after... :pachaha:

Daps
:mjcry: Lost played us breh. Show was slipping in the 3rd season but I remember they put out they were only doing 3 more seasons. I'm thinking, cool we gone get answers and an end game. Found out they was making stuff up as they went along. Probably wouldn't of stuck around to that last season if it weren't for that but it was pretty good compared to the few before.

As far as Felicity goes, I'm starting to think she got some pics of the writers touching kids or something. I ain't never seen a side character hold so much power on a show. Straight out told us she ain't going nowhere at the end of the season and damn near looked into the camera and said "U Mad".

:FelicityUMad:

:laff:

Dude I'm at work with a customer in the office and you had me busting laughing out loud with the :felicityumad:

Trying to rep you

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
So the smart move is to just ignore the online negativity that says the show is shyt now because it is just a vocal minority that does not represent the totality of the show's fandom but when the people online become fanatics of a shytty romance the smart move is for the show to cater just to that vocal minority? What kind of sense does that make?
they arent just ignoring the negativity though

they are basically saying "fukk you" to all the comic fans

i thought it was a big mistake to have Felicity look dead into the camera and say im not going anywhere in the finale and Amell coming out and attacking fans is an even bigger mistake

its like they dont realize most of their fans are Green Arrow fans not CW/Olicity fans

they are basically saying fukk all the comic book fans who made the show popular and embracing the Twilight teenage white girl fans who only watch movies and tv shows to root for relationships :snoop:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

i thought it was a big mistake to have Felicity look dead into the camera and say im not going anywhere in the finale and Amell coming out and attacking fans is an even bigger mistake
:scust: Don't forget in the episode they killed Laurel off, They had Laurel saying that bullshyt to Oliver about how Felicity is his true love. That was another middle finger from the producers/writers to core comic book fans who watch the show.

@Jello Biafra Has Katie Cassidy spoke on thoughts on being killed off on the show?

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
:scust: Don't forget in the episode they killed Laurel off, They had Laurel saying that bullshyt to Oliver about how Felicity is his true love. That was another middle finger from the producers/writers to core comic book fans who watch the show.

@Jello Biafra Has Katie Cassidy spoke on thoughts on being killed off on the show?
I'm sure she hs nothing but positive things to say in case she ever wants to be invited back.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Legends of Tomorrow has added Vixen to its roster of superheroes in season 2 — but there’s a twist!

EW has confirmed that Vixen will be a series regular next season, but Megalyn E.K. — who voices the role in the animated spin-off and brought her to life on Arrow — won’t be portraying her. As first reported by TVInsider.com, the actress has other commitments and is unavailable.

The show is casting for a new version of Vixen, or rather, an oldversion. Thanks to the magic of time travel, we’ll be meeting a version of Vixen from before E.K.’s Mari McCabe took up the mantle. E.K. will still voice McCabe on the animated series, and the door is open for her to return as Mari/Vixen on any of the DC shows.

The news that Vixen will be joining the team isn’t surprising. After the character, who can tap into the powers of animals thanks to her family’s Tantu Totem, made quite an impression on Arrow, fans called for the heroine to have her own series. CW boss Mark Pedowitz evensaid back in January that this could happen. “Hopefully that character could actually spin itself out; if not, maybe join as one of the Legends,” Pedowitz said.

The addition of Vixen comes after the team lost both Hawkgirl (Ciara Renée) and Captain Cold (Wentworth Miller) in the final episodes of the show’s first season.

DC’s Legends of Tomorrow will return this fall on The CW.

:camby:at no Megalyn E.K. Why did the CW even have her at their Upfronts a few weeks ago for than?

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

She's been very positive about everything so far. She still could be brought back on one of the the other non-Arrow shows plus she is still booked for all of the cons so I doubt she'll ever blast anyone.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY