verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Geoff throwing shots :dead:

CkAVcV_UgAEENYf.jpg
:patrice:
I think I get it....They've gotten as far from the source material as humanly possible. At it's core the show should definitely been about Green Arrow & Black Canary.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I think I get it....They've gotten as far from the source material as humanly possible. At it's core the show should definitely been about Green Arrow & Black Canary.

But it does. It's like if the Flash got rid of Iris and kept Patty. Patty isn't a core character of Barry's mythos, Iris is.

It took me reading this again to see this is NOT the current writer of Arrow writing what he thought & defending it... :heh: I was confused for a second when reading that. :heh: I remember geoff johns is a big writer over at DC... Dat Sinestro Corps war... :banderas:

Damn that ether was potent to the current writers of Arrow tho... :pachaha:

The writers Guggenheim and that lazy bytch need to go... :camby:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Geoff throwing shots :dead:

CkAVcV_UgAEENYf.jpg

:pachaha:This show damn near imploding on itself. Got writers crapping on it, former cast trolling a community of fans of it, cast members blaming the head company for the show not going in the right direction, lead actor saying the complaints that are all over the net are just a vocal minority. All this in like the span of a week. I ain't never seen anything like this.

Writers ignoring the fans and pushing her down everybody's throats? Felicity is Roman Reigns :ohhh:

@Jello Biafra

:whew:Geoff Johns calling out the "Arrow" producers/writers by saying they don't understand the characters is some real-ass ether to me. Because that is biggest complaint I see folks have for Fox's X-Men movies. So Geoff Johns saying that about the "Arrow" producers/writers is just a huge Ether.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Arrows latest evil mastermind is heading to Star City by way of Baltimore.

TVLine has learned exclusively that the CW drama’s upcoming fifth season will introduce a new villain loosely inspired by Idris Elba’s Wire drug kingpin Stringer Bell.

The character, tentatively named “Anton Church,” is a ruthless crime lord who sets out to fill the sizable void left by Damien Darhk and H.I.V.E. The initial casting notice describes him as an “apex predator” who “cuts his way through the shadows” by taking down “the biggest threat first.” (Um, he’s looking at you, Ollie Q.)

960.jpg

While the role is being likened to Elba’s classic Wire baddie, the breakdown also references ex-Game of Thrones actor Jason Momoa as a physical prototype.

In a recent interview with our sister site Variety, star Stephen Amell said this of the show’s new Big Bad (who is slated to debut in the show’s Season 5 premiere this fall): “As far as I know, they don’t have superpowers. I’ll tell you that.”

As TVLine reported last month, Arrow is also casting series regular role of “James,”an “irrepressibly charming” contemporary of Oliver’s who is described as “a man on a mission” — out as he is to avenge a tragic, violent loss from his own, years-ago past.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
:FelicityUMad:

Yo who made this? :birdman:

:mjlol:

This is what Team Arrow should've focused on

xWRnnKi.png

- Green Arrow going from dark and gritty to partially lighthearted as to not ruin the atmosphere of the show.
- Red Arrow being his sidekick, he could've dropped the name afterwards, gone rouge, lost his arm and became Arsenal in like S4 or something.
- Thea as Speedy with a different costume and not just borrowing Roys.
- Black Canary as the main love focus, martial arts expert, a fukking meta not a broad with a choke holder :beli:

It still urks the fukk outta me that they killed this bytch off. Like she's the female lead, she's Black Canary, how the fukk you gon kill off Black fukking Canary then talk bout "oh she had no more stories to tell". These fukking writers :snoop:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Its not even the SAME WRITERS.... :mjlol:

Which is the whole god damn problem flash took the best and left arrow with shyt and hired even more shyt :snoop:

Yo who made this? :birdman:

:mjlol:

This is what Team Arrow should've focused on

xWRnnKi.png

- Green Arrow going from dark and gritty to partially lighthearted as to not ruin the atmosphere of the show.
- Red Arrow being his sidekick, he could've dropped the name afterwards, gone rouge, lost his arm and became Arsenal in like S4 or something.
- Thea as Speedy with a different costume and not just borrowing Roys.
- Black Canary as the main love focus, martial arts expert, a fukking meta not a broad with a choke holder :beli:

It still urks the fukk outta me that they killed this bytch off. Like she's the female lead, she's Black Canary, how the fukk you gon kill off Black fukking Canary then talk bout "oh she had no more stories to tell". These fukking writers :snoop:

arrow should stay dark and gritty that was how the 1st 2 season succeeded
Since we lost the best writer or writers just follow their blue print or guidelines basically
Is it so hard to make felicity like Cisco or like how she use too be
fukk u make her stronger than dark Phoenix for

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
It was bound to happen the show was amazing in those first 2 seasons... It's sort of like Lost... take something the fans love and destroy it, and see what happens.... Although Lost IMO kind of redeemed itself in that final season...

it was :yeshrug:

But Arrow is not looking too good with all this Felicity shyt the main writer won't throw away and keep reinforcing it.

Lost final season was all filler.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Lost final season was all filler.

I liked it.... :manny: it was something cathartic about it... everything was flipped on it's head sideways and it worked for me... It still kinda of bummed me out when that final reveal twist at the end when they all met at the church and it finally clicked that they was dead... :mjcry: and the music. it hit me in my heart...