The "Arrow" Season 4 DISCUSSION Thread

92Inc

Fear me
Daps
Reppin
oklahoma city
Yeah, them killing off the TV version of the suicide squad & Deathstroke ruined the whole shyt, we could have had a bigger DC tv universe.... :francis: and DC fukked up their own shyt with that wack BVS movie anyways...

The fans can TELL the difference between both versions of the suicide squad!!!!!! are human beings that fukking stupid?!?! :mindblown:
Marvel treats there tv shows, like the ugly little step sister :skip:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Same thing I was thinking when I read this earlier. I like the actors on these shows and all but its levels to this. WB investing to much money, they got to put the best people in the movies that they can.

And as far as Marvel gets it right with the shared universe to tv, I would say that's debatable. I don't know if its helping Agents of Shield that much and I don't know the legal loop holes with the Netflix deal but they can't even say the Avengers by name.
Marvel has had characters in the movies on the tv show. Now Netflix I have no idea, but it's probably due to Feige not liking it though if Marvel wants it it's over his head.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Joss Wedon and the Russos both threw the Marvel tv shows in the bushes so Thea can get the fukk outta here.

Lmao at thinking Peter Amell and Grant Gustin would work on the big screen.

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
Marvel has had characters in the movies on the tv show. Now Netflix I have no idea, but it's probably due to Feige not liking it though if Marvel wants it it's over his head.

Yea, I've heard they have done that for AoS but it ain't made me want to really go check out the show like that. I've been hearing the third season is good so I might end up checking it out. Hearing they have turned it around has made me want to check it more than the guest spots or that it ties into this next film.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Yea, I've heard they have done that for AoS but it ain't made me want to really go check out the show like that. I've been hearing the third season is good so I might end up checking it out. Hearing they have turned it around has made me want to check it more than the guest spots or that it ties into this next film.
I'm talking just in the context of the conversation earlier. The show turned around the tail end of season 1 breh so I don't know about the whole "it just got good during season 3" talk. And as I said Feige doesn't really like the tv show so the movies affect the show and not vice verse the best they may get is some screen time in Infinity War, but the show is trying to be it's own self contained thing mostly.

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
I'm talking just in the context of the conversation earlier. The show turned around the tail end of season 1 breh so I don't know about the whole "it just got good during season 3" talk. And as I said Feige doesn't really like the tv show so the movies affect the show and not vice verse the best they may get is some screen time in Infinity War, but the show is trying to be it's own self contained thing mostly.

:ehh: Cool, it honestly probably just got lost in the shuffle for me. Arrow was in S2 during its 1st season and Flash started in its 2nd. Throw in Daredevil and I hadn't even really looked into the AoS thread until recently.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
ZTCnkGI.jpg

Sounds like Stephen's getting a little upset :sas1:

Also

:pachaha: Manu and her are straight a$$holes, I love it.

that spartacus blood :blessed:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Joss Wedon and the Russos both threw the Marvel tv shows in the bushes so Thea can get the fukk outta here.

Lmao at thinking Peter Amell and Grant Gustin would work on the big screen.

they could
green arrow doesnt evne hav ea big part in justice league number 1

and the whole justice league besides affleck is crappy actors, gaustin and amell would have been fine, but why would they want to go from movies tback to cw wages

i expect amell to do what his bro in law did and :pacspit: at arrow if he can get more action roles after tmnt

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
hold up did they really think DC was gonna let Amell play the Green Arrow in the movies? :mjlol:

Dude is a terrible actor,his speech in the finale when he hopped on top of the cars shows just how bad of an actor he is

These Arrow people stay complaining and thinking they are more important than they really are

I know DC/WB are getting tired of these nikkas

green arrow would just be a jeremy renner type piece in justice league

not liek henry cavill, gal gadot are world class actors/actresses

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Stephen Amell gave an interview to International Business Times about fan backlash to the show:

"I think Twitter largely is overblown. I'm not saying that these people aren't passionate and I'm not saying that their opinions shouldn't matter but I do think that their voices tend to be so loud that we think the crowd is much bigger than it actually is. I happen to think that it's much smaller. Most people still enjoy a show in the traditional way, which is to watch it... and not to tweet constantly throughout it."

"For some reason, different people who are fans of the show have seemed to split up into different fractions. But again, I really do think that it's a few people with very loud voices. And I feel like if you are going on the attack for fictional characters, that you're probably not real fans of the show."

Its too bad nobody at Arrow had Amell's opinion about how little a vocal minority of fans online really matters when it came to the Olicity fandom.