The "Arrow" Season 4 DISCUSSION Thread

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
ZTCnkGI.jpg

Sounds like Stephen's getting a little upset :sas1:

Also

:pachaha: Manu and her are straight a$$holes, I love it.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ZTCnkGI.jpg

Sounds like Stephen's getting a little upset :sas1:

Also

:pachaha: Manu and her are straight a$$holes, I love it.

Amell :cape: for FAILicity on his downtime away Flabbrow:pachaha:

...wait, Katrina Law isn't from an exotic country:ehh:

Lowkey, Willa rockin the 90s Lo Wear/Guess sweater, tho:banderas:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Thea firin shots at WB now :lolbron:

Willa Holland Calls Out WB for Shutting Down "Arrow's" Suicide Squad Plans
"Arrow" star Willa Holland believes the DC Cinematic Universe could learn a lesson from Marvel. During an interview with The Mirror, she expressed her frustration with the disconnect between DC's films and television series, why the Suicide Squad was axed from the show and more.

"We were about season two when they started telling us we had to start basically killing off the Suicide Squad that we were starting to build on our own," Holland recalled. "We were actually trying to build that on our own on the show, and I guess once DC found out they were going to be doing their own movie of it, we had to ax all of the characters before we even got to show them, which was a little annoying at first."

"Then when Stephen found out there was going to be a Justice League [movie] it only seemed -- rightly so -- he would be playing Green Arrow on it as well as that Grant [Gustin] would be playing the Flash," she continued. "It seemed like the right normal answer, and -- once they said no -- you can't really fight against them for it, because they are the people that gave us a job in the first place. So you just have to sit there on your hands, like okay, I get it!"

"Marvel does it in their own weird right, kind of mash between 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' and the movies and stuff. So it's a little upsetting because you know it is possible and it can be done and how good it would be if it was done," she added.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yeah, them killing off the TV version of the suicide squad & Deathstroke ruined the whole shyt, we could have had a bigger DC tv universe.... :francis: and DC fukked up their own shyt with that wack BVS movie anyways...

The fans can TELL the difference between both versions of the suicide squad!!!!!! are human beings that fukking stupid?!?! :mindblown:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Yeah, them killing off the TV version of the suicide squad & Deathstroke ruined the whole shyt, we could have had a bigger DC tv universe.... :francis: and DC fukked up their own shyt with that wack BVS movie anyways...

The fans can TELL the difference between both versions of the suicide squad!!!!!! are human beings that fukking stupid?!?! :mindblown:
WB not allowing the TV side to use Suicide Squad anymore was stupid but that isn't a reason why Arrow sucks. If this shytty show had been allowed to continue using The Squad and Deathstroke they would have just ruined them like they have ruined everything else on this show. Hell they already shyt the bed with Deathstroke when they had him get beat down by Thea.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
hold up did they really think DC was gonna let Amell play the Green Arrow in the movies? :mjlol:

Dude is a terrible actor,his speech in the finale when he hopped on top of the cars shows just how bad of an actor he is

These Arrow people stay complaining and thinking they are more important than they really are

I know DC/WB are getting tired of these nikkas

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
hold up did they really think DC was gonna let Amell play the Green Arrow in the movies? :mjlol:

Dude is a terrible actor,his speech in the finale when he hopped on top of the cars shows just how bad of an actor he is

These Arrow people stay complaining and thinking they are more important than they really are

I know DC/WB are getting tired of these nikkas

Same thing I was thinking when I read this earlier. I like the actors on these shows and all but its levels to this. WB investing to much money, they got to put the best people in the movies that they can.

And as far as Marvel gets it right with the shared universe to tv, I would say that's debatable. I don't know if its helping Agents of Shield that much and I don't know the legal loop holes with the Netflix deal but they can't even say the Avengers by name.