P9DumHT.png

:damn:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Brehs is there anyway arrow can come back
Its like out of all the shows arrow has the worst writers, the worst stunts, the worst lighting, the worst action...
I havent watched since laurel's death and im not sure if i should even bother with season 5.
I think the only way i could pay attention again is if felicity dies, or slade comes back. Otherwise its :camby:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Its like out of all the shows arrow has the worst writers, the worst stunts, the worst lighting, the worst action...
I havent watched since laurel's death and im not sure if i should even bother with season 5.
I think the only way i could pay attention again is if felicity dies, or slade comes back. Otherwise its :camby:
They would need to bring in new showrunners. That is the only way I can see the show stopping its slide into horribleness.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
The subreddit for Arrow is pissed at the finale.

"Let's see here... The finale was filled with plot holes. Like where the fukk do thousands of nukes in mid-flight go? How did Oliver channel his magic from the hope of the citizens? How did Darhk's powers powered by tens of thousands of souls just go limp dikk in 2 seconds, yet he was able to kill Felicity's ex from far away? And the final fight scene? What the fukk was that? The final fight scene was shyt. They're both highly trained in martial arts and they're just trading punches in the face back and forth? The fukk? Did the action scene choreographer take time off or what? Worst season finale ever." - mkd87

"Felicity directly speaking to this sub when she said "you think I was leaving? not a chance" lmaoo" -batfleck2015
Click to expand...​
They're so pissed that they turned the forum into a Daredevil one.
4c3d2afbdf1311ca9beb42ec1b2f6d13.jpg

e1dbd81b54a3481c4ba1c834571971df.jpg

The Arrow Subreddit Hated The Finale So Much, They Became a Daredevil Subreddit

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
The subreddit for Arrow is pissed at the finale.

"Let's see here... The finale was filled with plot holes. Like where the fukk do thousands of nukes in mid-flight go? How did Oliver channel his magic from the hope of the citizens? How did Darhk's powers powered by tens of thousands of souls just go limp dikk in 2 seconds, yet he was able to kill Felicity's ex from far away? And the final fight scene? What the fukk was that? The final fight scene was shyt. They're both highly trained in martial arts and they're just trading punches in the face back and forth? The fukk? Did the action scene choreographer take time off or what? Worst season finale ever." - mkd87

The Arrow Subreddit Hated The Finale So Much, They Became a Daredevil Subreddit
:mjlol: This episode sounds horrific

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

They would need to bring in new showrunners. That is the only way I can see the show stopping its slide into horribleness.
This. Even if the Flashpoint Paradox reset "Arrow" to what the core fans (who aren't Oliciity shippers) want to see, I don't fukking trust the producers/writers. They've shown too much fukking incompetence these past couple of seasons to be trusted.

As much as folks criticized "Legends of Tomorrow", LoT was A LOT more enjoyable than this season of "Arrow".

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I stopped watching like episode 3 this season. The arrow sub reddit is going crazy every week shytting on the show, they changed the finale into a daredevil discussion :laff:

The Arrow forum on Reddit turned into a Daredevil forum :mjlol:

Marvel stay winning.... its way past not even fair no more!:mjlol::mjlol:

:lolbron: