The "Arrow" Season 4 DISCUSSION Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Real talk, they're ruining the whole show with the Olicity shipping. It's like Oliver and Laurel weren't madly in love once upon a time. :smh: That shyt feels like it was ages ago.

yeah but teenage girls etc love that ish
just enter olicity in google

just look at felicity instagram followers
@emilybett • Instagram photos and videos

felicity is the second most pop person on arrow

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
And yet yall be back here every Wednesday :lolbron:

you know why tho

tumblr_muv656LJiA1qd67a3o3_250.gif
tumblr_muv656LJiA1qd67a3o4_250.gif

:shaq:

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Lance is obvious, but with the Flash cameo and the mention of Zoom it makes me think it may be somebody associated with Legends of Tomorrow via Arrow. Flash seemed like he was ready to fight and I think their crossover fighting will happen more on LoT than their individual shows.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Lance is obvious, but with the Flash cameo and the mention of Zoom it makes me think it may be somebody associated with Legends of Tomorrow via Arrow. Flash seemed like he was ready to fight and I think their crossover fighting will happen more on LoT than their individual shows.
I need to watch it again, cause i only remember Olliver saying he's gonna kill him. Ollie's gotta be pretty pissed in order to just come out and say that.

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I need to watch it again, cause i only remember Olliver saying he's gonna kill him. Ollie's gotta be pretty pissed in order to just come out and say that.

That too. Seems like this is the aftermath of/prelude to a major fight but Oliver and Barry both are more angry than sad. I think he would be more emotional if it was somebody really close.

• Dap
Reactions: JKT

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Cool villain ,cool suit,strong start so far:obama:
Didn't Ra's warn these guys last season though??
On some " Darhk days are coming:demonic:"
Then they chased him only to find an imposter and Ollie just:manny:
Time to move to the suburbs:heh:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
The fcukery has officially started! I definitely liked the tone that this episode set for this season. Damien Dhark is a villain that doesn't give two fcuks how you feel. What kind of peeved me about this episode is how everyone just sh!tted on Oliver once he came back. Dude went through hell and back just to protect the city, yet gets nothing but bytching from his old crew, lol.

One thing that I took noticed watching this season premiers of The Flash and Arrow is the team dynamics. On one side, you had Team Flash encouraging Barry to get back into the swing of things while in Arrow, you just had people constantly throwing their anger on to Oliver. Another thing was the tone. Things were at a low point in the Flash but towards the end of the episode, everything was in order again while the exact opposite was of the Arrow.

I really think this will be the best season of Arrow yet. Can't wait to see the new Ra's Al Ghul in action!

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
This stupid show jumped the shark.

1. Stupid meta humans.
2. Trash unrealistic girl power bullshyt.
3. Felicity romance is annoying as shyt.
4. Dig-L being a diva (understandable though)
5. Stupid flashbacks still not moving past a week.

And lol at him making a video with his whole face visible :mjlol: