The "Arrow" Season 4 DISCUSSION Thread

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
One of the things I'm still worried about is how they're gonna work Mr. Terrific. They're already messing him up with that dorky attitude but I'm hoping his intelligence is past ray palmer and I'm hoping felicity doesn't have any involvement in his T-Spheres. She's already gotten too much recognition as it is.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
One of the things I'm still worried about is how they're gonna work Mr. Terrific. They're already messing him up with that dorky attitude but I'm hoping his intelligence is past ray palmer and I'm hoping felicity doesn't have any involvement in his T-Spheres. She's already gotten too much recognition as it is.
You know she is going to be smarter than him and be the one to come up with the final fix that actually gets his T-spheres to work.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Finally saw the premier. I think arrow is back:obama:
The main villain looks like he might be on slade's level :ehh:
( dead at the poster who sad he got ether hands :russ:) might have to be his official nickname for the season
Ollie worried about speedy about to put sword to purpose:birdman: he should be more concerned with diggle shooting goons left and right with no fukks given :lupe:
:salute: For the show taking it back to the island. What made last season so trash was the flashbacks being boring and uninteresting. At least the island has some mystery to it.
LaureL's only win in 2 seasons as canary is picking up a little kid ( who was in no danger btw) :heh:
That 6 months flash forward though:whoo:
:mjlol:At flash showing up late and than zooming outta there when ollie asks him to give him a min (barry aint want to be there in the first place, and was looking for any little opening to bounce) :lolbron:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Ain't nobody gonna tell Diggle shyt, he's an army man. Guns are his forte. Besides it's always hilarious to see these dudes use their fancy fighting styles while he just comes in and blasts fools

bf7U1T.gif

:mjlol:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I'd usually say no way there's 2 Hal Jordans in the DCEU but maybe DC/WB is easing up. We got 2 Barry Allens and looking like 2 Ted Kords. If those MOS2 rumors are true then that's 2 Supergirls.

To quote Fringe "There is more than one of everything". The Flash multiverse stuff actually gives them a way to connect everything together if they could get the rights issues sorted out.

What is this, a Hallmark movie:leostare: Throw pre-engagement ring in the bushes:birdman:

Where's Reverse Flash when you need him to give Ollie life lessons?

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Actually Geoff Johns hinted towards a multiverse but he could've been fukking around
I forget who (it wasn't Snyder) but somebody up top said they aren't going to do it so the writers don't feel limited, or something along the lines of that.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I forget who (it wasn't Snyder) but somebody up top said they aren't going to do it so the writers don't feel limited, or something along the lines of that.
Introducing the Multiverse wouldn't constrain anyone though.
If there are an infinite number of alternate universes then creators can do what they want while still having that option i their back pocket to do crossovers between properties.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Introducing the Multiverse wouldn't constrain anyone though.
If there are an infinite number of alternate universes then creators can do what they want while still having that option i their back pocket to do crossovers between properties.
That was my thinking too.

Found it, btw.

DC Entertainment's Nelson Says There's No Talk of TV/Film Crossovers

In the Variety interview, President of DC Entertainment Diane Nelson says that were Warner Bros. to attempt to emulate a Marvel Cinematic Universe-esque landscape, it "could end up handcuffing our creators into trying to work with the same storyline or force them to hold back characters or introduce certain characters. Ultimately it hinders the ability for someone like (showrunner) Bruno Heller to come in and create 'Gotham.'"

And yet they won't let the Arrow/Flash writers use certain characters. The irony :mjlol:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Promo for the 2nd episode of the season airing tonight:

Without law the city will fall into Anarky. Arrow is new Wednesdays at 8/7c!

Producer's preview:

Producer Wendy Mericle previews the "Terrific" new arrivals on tonight's new episode of Arrow at 8/7c!