Diggle not giving a damn and shooting dudes with a gat

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Nice little Hal Jordan Easter Egg

Diggle's goofy helmet looks slightly less goofy in action.

Thea being a bit off is cool but I like her being the over-enthusiastic adrenaline junkie more than the bloodthirsty maniac.

They really need to do something that gives Laurel a real "Canary Cry" because just being another skinny white chick doing hand-to-hand combat is no bueno. Somewhere along the lines with this whole supernatural stuff being introduced there needs to be an incident that gives her the powers she has in the comic books.

Damian Darkhe is awesome.

Papa Lance pulling the heel turn was unexpected. I am curious just what Damian has on him to get Lance to work for him.

Every second of that Olicity shyt sucked and it wasn't just the time in the burbs. All of their constant touching in the Arrow Cave was obnoxious and the way the show has basically elevated Felicity to be the co-lead character is just ridiculous. She needs to be the wisecracking tech support chick in sexy outfits not the fukking #1 heroine of the show.

I have high hopes for this season's flashbacks because I enjoyed the stuff from this ep more than I did all of the flashbacks from last season.

That jump forward ending is some weak sauce nonsense because thematically the dead character should be Felicity otherwise why would Barry show up and seem so upset but this show would never have the balls to do that because they are owned by the Olicity fanbase. Plus the showrunners gave an interview talking about they don;t even know yet who the dead character will be:

“It’s not a fake-out. That’s not how we roll,” executive producer Marc Guggenheim says of the season opener’s dramatic reveal.

“They will stay dead,” executive producer Wendy Mericle confirms, adding that the glimpse ahead is a way “to bring stakes back to the show.”

Even so, Guggenheim assures that the death will be handled with care.

“It’ll feel organic and very earned,” he promises. “It’s actually very elegant.”

If Guggenheim and Mericle know which Arrow character will eventually find themselves buried six feet under, they aren’t letting on.

“We don’t necessarily know who it is right now,” Mericle claims. “We’re still figuring the plan out for the season, but we want it, obviously, to have resonance. If it doesn’t mean something to the characters, it won’t mean anything to the audience either.”:stopitslime:

'Arrow': Which Beloved Character Will [SPOILER] in Season 4? 7 Biggest Theories

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The obvious three: Thea, felicity or Diggle. And captain lance is another option but I feel like with Barry being there and his reaction it's probably Thea or felicity.
I think it'll be Diggle or Felicity. The signs are all there, Diggle wants to protect his wife and child no matter what and he's still mad at Oliver for kidnapping her. Oliver really wants to marry Felicity and it's p common superheroes end up with dead wives.

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Due to the filming schedule of the actors the obvious choice would be Lance, but then again they said the same thing about Darryl in Walking Dead and he's fine.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What is this, a Hallmark movie:leostare: Throw pre-engagement ring in the bushes:birdman: Black Canary and Speedy Tag-Teamin:steviej: Thea having fun ou'chea:heh: Laurel got her Season 1 figure back:patrice: Amanda's voice is BLACKEXCELLENCE suvave:ahh:Dig-L salty over Trust-Issues:umad: His BabyPAWG's more forgiven, tho:mjlol: DT. Lance still spittting in Oliver's face:pachaha: But, he's playing two sides:lupe: Damien Darhk in the cut:ohhh: Dismantling arrows:popcorn: with ETHER hands :banderas:Star City rejoice Green Arrow got ya back:duck: Another H.I.V.E teaser:feedme: Roundhouse Kick the boi right off the plane:deadmanny: 6 months later, Flash cameo:jawalrus: Hopes it's Felicity's headstone:demonic:

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It's lance
Even foreshadowed with him meeting dark and him saying what if I don't give you that info

Felicity is prob the second biggest star on the show.

Laurel is big as well esp with that whole female superhero thing and same with thea

Diggle is the token black whose untouchable plus they set him up for a little back story with his brother being killed by hive.

Plus at the funeral oliver wasn't even that sad.

And Barry showed up because he worked with lance on a case before

It's lance

Due to the filming schedule of the actors the obvious choice would be Lance, but then again they said the same thing about Darryl in Walking Dead and he's fine.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Looks like we got another dope villain brehs (well except during those fight scenes where its CLEARLY a body double :mjlol:).....my dude diggle puttin in more work nowadays :ehh: and steady showing off the pythons during the dialogue scenes :pachaha:...Thea still looking like a petite freak :noah: with anger issues :leon: and this version of black canary is still :trash: status cuz she supposed to be a fukking beast with the hands and she still kinda doodoo :ld:....as far as who's grave that is all i know is it aint felicity so yall can get that shyt outta ya heads. this is one of the few comic book shows that has a big female audience so i think its safe to say all the main females on it are safe. Niccas wanna hit they googles and shyt and spoil the surprise :scust: should've nvr gave u niccas imdb :smh:
The pythons?
His big dikk?