The "Arrow" Season 4 DISCUSSION Thread

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Nice little Hal Jordan Easter Egg

Diggle's goofy helmet looks slightly less goofy in action.

Thea being a bit off is cool but I like her being the over-enthusiastic adrenaline junkie more than the bloodthirsty maniac.

They really need to do something that gives Laurel a real "Canary Cry" because just being another skinny white chick doing hand-to-hand combat is no bueno. Somewhere along the lines with this whole supernatural stuff being introduced there needs to be an incident that gives her the powers she has in the comic books.

Damian Darkhe is awesome.

Papa Lance pulling the heel turn was unexpected. I am curious just what Damian has on him to get Lance to work for him.

Every second of that Olicity shyt sucked and it wasn't just the time in the burbs. All of their constant touching in the Arrow Cave was obnoxious and the way the show has basically elevated Felicity to be the co-lead character is just ridiculous. She needs to be the wisecracking tech support chick in sexy outfits not the fukking #1 heroine of the show.

I have high hopes for this season's flashbacks because I enjoyed the stuff from this ep more than I did all of the flashbacks from last season.

That jump forward ending is some weak sauce nonsense because thematically the dead character should be Felicity otherwise why would Barry show up and seem so upset but this show would never have the balls to do that because they are owned by the Olicity fanbase. Plus the showrunners gave an interview talking about they don;t even know yet who the dead character will be:

Oh fukk this then. In 2015 I don't watch shows that are on that lost "make it up as we go along" plan.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Saw the first episode a couple of days ago and :ehh:

I hate this team up shyt tbh...shyt is getting annoying for me.

The fact that he is now officially the Green Arrow is cool...I like that!!

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
NYCC trailer:

Warner Bros. Television’s Sunday programming block at 2015 New York Comic-Con kicked things off with a bang, when they treated fans in attendance to a couple of high-octane sizzle reels featuring edge-of-your-seat footage from the new seasons of The CW’s hit superhero series Arrow & The Flash. Check out the footage that took the Empire Room by storm right here. The Flash airs Tuesdays at 8/7c and Arrow airs Wednesdays at 8/7c, both on The CW.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Jaws not right"

This is another Clark with glasses suspension of belief thing we're going with lol.