The "Arrow" Season 4 DISCUSSION Thread

Kd35brah

All Star
Daps
It's Lance that is going to be 6 feet under.

Not even hard to figure out. Laurel becomes a better hero because of it.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
The pythons?
His big dikk?
what-the-f-tom-delonge.gif

Lmao. Ohhhhhh.

I thought he meant that big black cock :dead:

My mind in the gutter :-/
full

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It was reported that Vandal Savage is in this season too.....

Vandal Savage Cast for Arrow, The Flash and DC's Legends of Tomorrow
if they interwine all 3 shows and the one dude pulling all the strings :blessed:

not to mention arrow has always been like "24" so to speak

the enemy at teh beg is not the true enemy

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Nice little Hal Jordan Easter Egg

Diggle's goofy helmet looks slightly less goofy in action.

Thea being a bit off is cool but I like her being the over-enthusiastic adrenaline junkie more than the bloodthirsty maniac.

They really need to do something that gives Laurel a real "Canary Cry" because just being another skinny white chick doing hand-to-hand combat is no bueno. Somewhere along the lines with this whole supernatural stuff being introduced there needs to be an incident that gives her the powers she has in the comic books.

Damian Darkhe is awesome.

Papa Lance pulling the heel turn was unexpected. I am curious just what Damian has on him to get Lance to work for him.

Every second of that Olicity shyt sucked and it wasn't just the time in the burbs. All of their constant touching in the Arrow Cave was obnoxious and the way the show has basically elevated Felicity to be the co-lead character is just ridiculous. She needs to be the wisecracking tech support chick in sexy outfits not the fukking #1 heroine of the show.

I have high hopes for this season's flashbacks because I enjoyed the stuff from this ep more than I did all of the flashbacks from last season.

That jump forward ending is some weak sauce nonsense because thematically the dead character should be Felicity otherwise why would Barry show up and seem so upset but this show would never have the balls to do that because they are owned by the Olicity fanbase. Plus the showrunners gave an interview talking about they don;t even know yet who the dead character will be:
Real talk, they're ruining the whole show with the Olicity shipping. It's like Oliver and Laurel weren't madly in love once upon a time. :smh: That shyt feels like it was ages ago.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Vandal Savage Cast for Arrow, The Flash and DC's Legends of Tomorrow
if they interwine all 3 shows and the one dude pulling all the strings :blessed:

not to mention arrow has always been like "24" so to speak

the enemy at teh beg is not the true enemy

Vandal is in this? He better have the most long reaching flash back ever since Lost Season 5