Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Maybe I completely missed it.

But did they not acknowledge what happened to Ray/The Atom :patrice:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
They really gotta chill with giving Felicity so much power.

Last season she got promoted to a high position where she didn't do shyt and left whenever, hooked up with a simp who ended up giving her his damn billion dollar company, left that simp for Oliver and convinced that cat to leave the vigilante lifestyle behind and now we find out she's been working with the ol team behind the scenes because she was fukking bored and now getting Oliver back in the lifestyle. :stopitslime:

shyt is getting irritating.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
They really gotta chill with giving Felicity so much power.

Last season she got promoted to a high position where she didn't do shyt and left whenever, hooked up with a simp who ended up giving her his damn billion dollar company, left that simp for Oliver and convinced that cat to leave the vigilante lifestyle behind and now we find out she's been working with the ol team behind the scenes because she was fukking bored and now getting Oliver back in the lifestyle. :stopitslime:

shyt is getting irritating.

It was oliver's company originally anyways.... :mjlol:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I do like the fact the show came back with a sense of urgency and got the ball rolling with Damian Daark right out of the gate. I didn't realize he had mystic powers :ohhh:. I wonder what leverage he has over Det. Lance or if he just convinced him this is the right plan for the city.

When Oliver got kicked out of the plane back onto the island :russ:

The little kid at the train station telling Black Canary she's strong :mjlol:

Also like the fact they addressed just how bad a place Starling City is to live. Why would anyone want to be involved in local government with the track record the city has.