The "Arrow" Season 4 DISCUSSION Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Interestingly enough it COULD be Captain Lance. Oliver did bring up the quote that Lance told him and we know Lance is in cahoots with Dhark.

Yeah lance might actually be the most logical choice right now based on the fact I can see him sacrificing himself as a way for bringing this evil to the city and telling Oliver it wasn't his fault

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Please let it be Laurel. I really can't stand her character. She talks way too much shyt and is always popping off at the mouth with her Scream masked faced ass. She stay getting her ass kicked.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yeah lance might actually be the most logical choice right now based on the fact I can see him sacrificing himself as a way for bringing this evil to the city and telling Oliver it wasn't his fault

Yep especially since dahk was on i want you tell me everything about the green arrow who he is etc.

"I didn't sell you out son, I still believe you got some good in you, take care of my daughter... draws last breath"

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Breh is right, it's Det. Lance :manny:

Diggle and LaureL will be on LOT
Felcity isn't filming anything until 2017
and Thea is doing nothing besides this show

Lance is the only person who will be filming something this year

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yeah, that's why I think he's gone by the midseason finale

knwoing arrow they do that 6 month in advance at teh end but next few episodes they show you whats leading up to it
we all seen this before

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
Just got done watching the episode and wow.....Lance really going with potential heel turn and the funeral scene tho I wonder who its going to be the one that bites the dust but overall i'm happy with the tone of the show this season looking forward to it

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Looks like we got another dope villain brehs (well except during those fight scenes where its CLEARLY a body double :mjlol:).....my dude diggle puttin in more work nowadays :ehh: and steady showing off the pythons during the dialogue scenes :pachaha:...Thea still looking like a petite freak :noah: with anger issues :leon: and this version of black canary is still :trash: status cuz she supposed to be a fukking beast with the hands and she still kinda doodoo :ld:....as far as who's grave that is all i know is it aint felicity so yall can get that shyt outta ya heads. this is one of the few comic book shows that has a big female audience so i think its safe to say all the main females on it are safe. Niccas wanna hit they googles and shyt and spoil the surprise :scust: should've nvr gave u niccas imdb :smh:

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
i still feel my theory is strong that Damien Darhk is not the main villain this season

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
i still feel my theory is strong that Damien Darhk is not the main villain this season

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
hal_jordan.png

:ohhh: