The "Arrow" Season 4 DISCUSSION Thread

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Bet it's Diggle.....him and Ollie "reconcile" and he gets that work

And then comes back on some SURPRISE shyt!!!

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it's Felicity..... the foreshadowing of wanting to marry her. Him trying to change his image for her. And the fact they change the name to Star City, and him officially calling himself as Green Arrow... they're going to be true to the comic and that means him and Laurel will get together and only that can happen if Felicity is gone.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I think it's Felicity..... the foreshadowing of wanting to marry her. Him trying to change his image for her. And the fact they change the name to Star City, and him officially calling himself as Green Arrow... they're going to be true to the comic and that means him and Laurel will get together and only that can happen if Felicity is gone.

I think it's felicity too.... Please lord they need to save DAT ASS....:mjcry:

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
:youngsabo: Rumor has it "aliens" will be introduced this season....
I'd usually say no way there's 2 Hal Jordans in the DCEU but maybe DC/WB is easing up. We got 2 Barry Allens and looking like 2 Ted Kords. If those MOS2 rumors are true then that's 2 Supergirls.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
If usually say no way there's 2 Hal Jordans in the DCEU but maybe DC/WB is easing up. We got 2 Barry Allens and looking like 2 Ted Kords. If those MOS2 rumors are true then that's 2 Supergirls.

No man... I'm talking about the GL corp... it's supposed to be a surprise tho...:lolbron:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
I don't think it's felicity. It's too obvious and I think at this point with the way the writers kissed the fans ass and made her as popular as she is now, killing felicity would cause a shytstorm. I think it's most likely diggle.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The obvious three: Thea, felicity or Diggle. And captain lance is another option but I feel like with Barry being there and his reaction it's probably Thea or felicity.

Interestingly enough it COULD be Captain Lance. Oliver did bring up the quote that Lance told him and we know Lance is in cahoots with Dhark.