The "Arrow" Season 4 DISCUSSION Thread

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Unfortunately those crazy ass fans are actually the reason Bella, Ellen,Joe, and Ruby/Meg were killed:snoop:I read from the producers that were talking about how they had a Bella storyline planned for her:why:fukk these crazy ass fandom people man smfh

You should check it out though show is actually good the first season moves a bit slow but it's because it sets things up for later seasons.

I'll just ignore those names if that is spoiler worthy I'm barely on ep 3 on season 1 :russ:

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
tumblr_mpnc49FfKx1rfwfq9o1_250.jpg
arrow flabby status

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
:mjcry: I'm so far behind on all these shyts, it's too many shows. is it worth it to catch up brehs?

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I think I saw that shyt. And actually tweeting it to him too :what:
Jesus man keep that shyt on tumblr :scust:
I legit think if they break up death threats to the writers/amell and endless stalking is in order. These people are nuts
That is how these shows eat though--with lunatic fans. That is how pop stars eat too. It's like these marketing campaigns work too well or something.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

:ehh: The producers are setting up "Arrow" season 5 to be more like the comics. So it does look like Olicity is done for good.

I'll believe that when I actually see on my TV screen. Guggenheim and that Mericle chick have been saying misleading shyt for a year now.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
^Is it sad that I'm 99% sure that female lead they're referring to is Felicity and not Laurel?

Wait, Fly-Ass-Nyssa's occupied, Bawse Ladies:rip: gone, and Vixen got another job:to:

...I don't care, if Dig-L or Thea's (yeah she won me over as fan) is in that grave:ohlawd:

I'm throwing Arrow in the bushes:birdman:

A pilot doesn't necessarily mean it will be picked up.

Megalyn is on Damien but I'm pretty sure the actual filming is done.

Last edited: