The "Arrow" Season 4 DISCUSSION Thread

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Did you know Chloe was supposed to be black but since they liked Allison Mack they made Pete black instead.

If Chloe was black there would be no fanatics pushing for Chlark :mjpls:

Someone mentioned that before. I also read Kristen Bell auditioned but I think that's Chloe fans doing the most

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Laurel is imo one of the better characters in the show. Her sister dies and how does she handle it? She hears about a girl in her AA meetings talk about her abusive boyfriend, realizes this is the kind of thing her sister would usually handle and so and Laurel decides to handle it herself with zero experience in the field and understandably gets her ass kicked. Then she starts taking boxing lessons which any normal person could do, she doesn't get any extraordinary training. Then after Oliver dies and the rest of the team quits, how does she handle it? She puts on her sister's mask and decides to protect her city with virtually zero field experience and certainly zero wins at that point. And what happens? She gets her ass kicked, over and over and over again. And every time she picks herself up and goes out again and she slowly gets better.
She still has her ways to go but imo she has one of the more interesting story arcs.

Agreed and that's why as much as I give these new DC shows shyt at least they are trying something with Laurel. Its just the fans are too dumb and annoying to appreciate it

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Chlarkers were even worse than Oliciters. They wanted Chloe to turn into the 'real' Lois Lane. :skip:
I remember the oddballs wishing and hoping that Chloe would have to change her name for some reason and become Lois Lane. They were crazy and it was awesome that the Smallville folks never fed into their bullshyt.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I remember the oddballs wishing and hoping that Chloe would have to change her name for some reason and become Lois Lane. They were crazy and it was awesome that the Smallville folks never fed into their bullshyt.
like some shippers want felicity to be Artemis Crook from young justice
Artemiss_bow.png
:whoa:

Last edited:

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They knew it was the only way Chloe could end up with Clark so they used the fact that the show runners vaguely based Chloe on Lois (interest in journalism, etc) and ran with it.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN

Bout the only they didnt feed from the bad advice of the awful fanbase. The rest of the time it was just easter egg fanservice :aicmon:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
:mjlol: Out of all the villains to bring back, they bring back her???

I can already tell it's going to be a Felicity focused episode with her being a wannabe bad ass or some shyt.

jackson35

Banned
Daps
fukk the arrow and the producers. how can the arrow defeat the bronze tiger and death stroke???????