For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

These crazy brawds:stopitslime:

TDL5LEQ.gif

greatone

Pro
Supporter
Daps
The quality has dipped immensely the more they pander to their female audience. Felicity is such a terribly written character. :snoop: There's a long list of female characters that are written badly. Bad decision making and poor acting and Emily Brett/Felicity is another one on the list. It's so petty to write that the female character thinks more about herself than her husband's recently introduced son he didn't know about. Women don't think like that in reality. Felicity was one of the better written female characters among superhero shows (Sky on Agents of Shield was awful in season 1) and it was refreshing to see a smart, beautiful girl be quirky and be smart. They dumbed her down, made her selfish and into a prop. That's awful and they should be ashamed of themselves.

The writers made every main female character annoying at some point throughout the series. Season 1 was Thea. They start writing her better and then Season 2 their target was Laurel. The made her into a drug addict and made her the most annoying character on the show until Season 3. That is when they decide to destroy the best female characters on the show, Felicity. She has been so bad the last 2 season that I hope she is the one who is dead. Right now Thea is the best female character on the show. Thea has come a long way since season 1.

The axe murderer

Daps
The writers made every main female character annoying at some point throughout the series. Season 1 was Thea. They start writing her better and then Season 2 their target was Laurel. The made her into a drug addict and made her the most annoying character on the show until Season 3. That is when they decide to destroy the best female characters on the show, Felicity. She has been so bad the last 2 season that I hope she is the one who is dead. Right now Thea is the best female character on the show. Thea has come a long way since season 1.
I really hope Thea or Laurel aren't the ones in the grave for real and turn thea into a female in a refrigerator trope for malcolm

greatone

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Wait, Fly-Ass-Nyssa's occupied and Vixen got another job:to:

...I don't care, if Dig-L or Thea's (yeah she won me over as fan) is in that grave:ohlawd:

I'm throwing Arrow in the bushes:birdman:

I'm out if they get rid of Diggle. Might be out if the get rid of Thea. Every since Malcolm trained her she has been one of the best character on the show.

The axe murderer

Daps
That Wincest stuff is just vile.
:ohhh:................:dwillhuh:...........:skip:.............:merchant:...........:dahell:..........:dead:
Wtf did I just google :snoop:
Probably one of the reasons why that show still got good ratings after so many seasons granted its a good show regardless I heard
Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned that.Breh I don't want those crazy ass olicity/wincest weirdos to find this thread googling that shyt.
full

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Wtf did I just google :snoop:
Probably one of the reasons why that show still got good ratings after so many seasons granted its a good show regardless I heard
Unfortunately those crazy ass fans are actually the reason Bella, Ellen,Joe, and Ruby/Meg were killed:snoop:I read from the producers that were talking about how they had a Bella storyline planned for her:why:fukk these crazy ass fandom people man smfh

You should check it out though show is actually good the first season moves a bit slow but it's because it sets things up for later seasons.