The "Arrow" Season 4 DISCUSSION Thread

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
What do you mean, unless I missed something it's only Vixen and Nyssa who are joining other shows. It's not exactly like they were main characters in the first place. They were always guest stars.

Outside of characters leaving on Arrow or LOT, I don't think Vixen would have worked anyways as both shows are crowded enough an the moment and I think Nyssa's storyline we pretty much wrapped up after she shut down the League of Assassins.
just the fact that it seems like every month that characters are leaving the show and whatnot

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
why the month break for this and Flash?

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
  • Dap
Reactions: flo

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I forgot the exact reason but CW pretty much does this every year. Same thing happened last year. Flash went on a month break right before the episode when Barry traveled back in time.

I think it's called sweeps or something like that. Other networks do it too with their shows as well.
Nielsen sweeps and March madness

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Years ago isaiah Washington was making 35k a episode for the 100
Exactly. Back when he was on Grey's Anatomy he had a salary of about 2.7 million. So he was making 100 racks an episode.

Hell the only reason he probably managed to get 35k is because of his clout from Grey's Anatomy. Stephen Amell, The lead actress on Reign and even Nina Dobrev from the vampire diaries all started out making 30k.

That does increase as time goes on but I doubt they make more than 40-45k,

Edit: If you wanna know who really eating on the CW, it's the Winchester brothers on Supernatural.

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Brehs, did you know the felicity fans troll Stephen amell by tweeting him pics of his wife with felicity face on it :wtf:
These are the fans the writers want to attract :mindblown:
:dahell:I heard their crazy but what the fukk on his facebook they don't go that hard. I haven't been on in a while though :patrice: