The "Arrow" Season 4 DISCUSSION Thread

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
BXHidOT.jpg

:dead:
Those goddamn women, I'm tryna see men in leather beat each other up!

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
The Smallville writers never had a pet ship. They saw Clana vs Chlark vs Clois and was basically like Let them nikkas fight :yeshrug:

I would argue they were interested in Clois and kinda wrote Clana spitefully

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Man, I'm telling you folks wouldn't have a problem if Laurel was the defacto female lead instead of Felicity.
Laurel is imo one of the better characters in the show. Her sister dies and how does she handle it? She hears about a girl in her AA meetings talk about her abusive boyfriend, realizes this is the kind of thing her sister would usually handle and so and Laurel decides to handle it herself with zero experience in the field and understandably gets her ass kicked. Then she starts taking boxing lessons which any normal person could do, she doesn't get any extraordinary training. Then after Oliver dies and the rest of the team quits, how does she handle it? She puts on her sister's mask and decides to protect her city with virtually zero field experience and certainly zero wins at that point. And what happens? She gets her ass kicked, over and over and over again. And every time she picks herself up and goes out again and she slowly gets better.
She still has her ways to go but imo she has one of the more interesting story arcs.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I've seen shippers of other CW shows do this for years. Nothing new. Still creepy:beli:
The Smallville writers never had a pet ship. They saw Clana vs Chlark vs Clois and was basically like Let them nikkas fight :yeshrug:

They even put Lex and Lana together for a hot minute, they gave 0 fukks back then :pachaha:

:heh: So what you will, I enjoyed the fukk outta the Clark/Lana/Lex love triangle (Clexana).

I never gave a fukk about Chlark. I'm glad the show never went into a serious direction with Clark & Chloe. Olicity is EXACTLY what I feared Chlark would've been if they had gone in a serious direction with it.

I also didn't care for Oliver & Chloe (Chlollie) in the last couple seasons either especially since Black Canary was also a recurring character on the show. Just another Olicity.

EDIT:
Now that I think about it, I feel some type of way they never did nothing with Black Pete & Chloe. In fact the way they handled Black Pete on the show was just weird & now that I'm older looking back on it, was obvious :mjpls:.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
:heh: So what you will, I enjoyed the fukk outta the Clark/Lana/Lex love triangle (Clexana).

I never gave a fukk about Chlark. I'm glad the show never went into a serious direction with Clark & Chloe. Olicity is EXACTLY what I feared Chlark would've been if they had gone in a serious direction with it.

I also didn't care for Oliver & Chloe (Chlollie) in the last couple seasons either especially since Black Canary was also a recurring character on the show. Just another Olicity.

EDIT:
Now that I think about it, I feel some type of way they never did nothing with Black Pete & Chloe. In fact the way they handled Black Pete on the show was just weird & now that
I'm older looking back on it, was obvious :mjpls:.
I remember that episode where Pete got infected by Red Kryptonite or something and he admitted he was sprung on her but the writers aint touch on that ever again smh

And yeah the Ollie/Chloe thing was weird, it's like it was a case of "We've got two characters on this show that we don't know what to do with, let's just pair them together"

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

EDIT:
Now that I think about it, I feel some type of way they never did nothing with Black Pete & Chloe. In fact the way they handled Black Pete on the show was just weird & now that I'm older looking back on it, was obvious :mjpls:.
Did you know Chloe was supposed to be black but since they liked Allison Mack they made Pete black instead.

If Chloe was black there would be no fanatics pushing for Chlark :mjpls:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN

EDIT:

Show treated all its PoC's badly and so did the fans. Flash is doing the same thing