The "Arrow" Season 4 DISCUSSION Thread

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Maybe they should've expressed THAT point rather than the bullshyt excuses. How would the writers even expect people to even take him raising a family with Felicity serious if they just allowed this nikka to abandon his son like that? Like I said before. I'm pretty sure they want kids. Would his live in kids all of a sudden be immune to danger? shyt. The nikka woulda been better off leaving his son in central city and asking Barry to watch after him when he's not around.
We're talking about the same show that had the Arrow crew hold off on telling Quintin Lance that his OWN daughter is dead........... and they did this for months :dame:.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
This nikka Malcolm was right. It's like the more experience Oliver gets. The dumber he gets. He doesn't think things all the way thru. He always letting dumbasses get into his head. And ends up paying for it later. I mean by now u would think the nikka was smart enough to make decisions based off his own instincts and not some bullshyt someone else is feeding him to make him feel guilty.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt is stupid. The writing is fukked up. First off. He didn't have to listen to his son's mother AT ALL. He has rights. He just found out about his son. He could've went to court and got visitation rights. And he is Oliver Queen. Running for mayor. They would NOT have denied him. Also. It made no sense for him to listen to Vixen. He should have listened to Diggle. Seeing how Diggle does the SAME thing Oliver does and still juggles having his wife and kid at home. That was the fukkin point of Diggle speaking to him in the first place. Listen to a bytch u don't really know over ur best friend. Real smart Oliver. And how the fukk did he think he was gonna make a decision like that and Felicity be cool with it? nikka u engaged to be married and u sent ur fukkin son off. Don't u think Felicity might want kids eventually? The fukkin writing is piss poor man.

You REALLY want to put a FAMILY COURT plot line into this???? Sometimes I take the writers for granted until I read some of the nonsense from in here. Common sense was he barely knew his son, he agree to her terms for the sake of the child and he was right about the danger of his celebrity has as Oliver Queen. Simple as that. Plus, if you watch the animated web series of Vixen, you would of understood her side... and 2nd of all, Diggle isn't a celebrity that is running for mayor and got someone who's the head of ARGUS as his wife. Completely different apples and oranges. The writers were good with everything else EXCEPT force feeding us Felicity.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
So he decides not telling his fiance he has a kid is the best choice in this situation? Who cares if the bytch hates him. His loyalty is for his kid and his fiance. If anything it's her fault he didn't know he had a kid in the first place. And wasn't that Laurel's friend? How the fukk she gonna place all the blame on Oliver for not saying anything? Her friend was disloyal as well. fukk everybody on this show that aint Ollie, Diggle or Thea.
hes trying to make amends with her, he clearly cares if she hates him otherwise he could of just lawyered up and took her to court

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
You REALLY want to put a FAMILY COURT plot line into this???? Sometimes I take the writers for granted until I read some of the nonsense from in here. Common sense was he barely knew his son, he agree to her terms for the sake of the child and he was right about the danger of his celebrity has as Oliver Queen. Simple as that. Plus, if you watch the animated web series of Vixen, you would of understood her side... and 2nd of all, Diggle isn't a celebrity that is running for mayor and got someone who's the head of ARGUS as his wife. Completely different apples and oranges. The writers were good with everything else EXCEPT force feeding us Felicity.
:what: Whatever u say nikka. So it's cool for the nikka to abandon his kid? That's what u sayin? Meanwhile he's fukkin focusing on starting a family and marriage with another woman? U don't see the fukkin contradiction in the plot line? He's tryna be this family man. Yet this chick is telling him not to be around his kid. It's stupid. How would the writers expect the audience to accept the family plot line then?

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Problem is he didn't really do anything wrong to her for her to be mad at him. She was as guilty as he was in the whole activity.
well.... he was a scumbag to woman when he was younger and he didnt change untill the island so she kept seeing him n tv being a scumbag untill he went missing

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
So someone jotted down statistics on how many arrows were shot in LOT compared to the entire s4

LOT Episode:

Connor: 24

Oliver: 9

Total: 33

Arrow S4 Statistics (for 15 episodes):

Total: 94.5

Total average: 6.3 arrows per episode

Oliver Total: 61

Oliver average: 4.067 arrows per episode

Thea Total: 17

Thea average: 1.133 arrows per episode

Malcolm Total: 7

Nyssa Total: 4

LOA Grunts Total: 3.5

Roy Total: 1

Season High: 10.5 arrows, Oliver only shot 2

Season Low: 1 arrow, Roy is the one who shot it

Oliver didn't shoot an arrow in 2 episodes, Thea didn't shoot one in 8 episodes.

Diggle has thrown the most arrows so far

So, the LOT episode shot about a third of the total amount fired on Arrow this season, but it shot 3 times more arrows than the highest amount for one episode in Arrow S4 and about 5 times more arrows than the average Arrow S4 episode. Also, just for kicks, I watched the pilot to see how many were shot in there. Factoring semi-offscreen arrows, Oliver shot 8, and 6 additional ones in a training montage. However, since that was the pilot, it probably was close to Season 1's high.

Individual episode statistics:

15 Oliver: 5 Thea: 4 Total: 9

14 Oliver: 7 Thea: 3 Total: 10

13 Oliver: 2 Thea: 0 Nyssa: 4 Malcolm: 1 LOA Grunt: 3.5 (5 semi-offscreen) Total: 10.5

12 Oliver: 0 Thea: 0 Roy: 1 (I didn't count the zip line at the end because we didn't see him fire it) Total: 1

11 Oliver: 3 (2 semi-offscreen) Thea: 0 Total: 4

10 Oliver: 5.5 (1 semi-offscreen) Thea: 2 Total: 7.5

9 Oliver: 0 Thea: 0 Malcolm: 6 Total: 6

8 Oliver: 6 Thea: 2 Total: 8

7 Oliver: 6 Thea: 2 Diggle: Threw an arrow Total: 8

6 Oliver: 1 Thea: 1 Total: 2

5 Oliver: 3 Thea: 0 Total: 3

4 Oliver: 8.5 (1 semi-offscreen) Thea: 0 Total: 8.5

3 Oliver: 3 Thea: 0 Total: 3

2 Oliver: 6 Thea: 0 Total: 6

1 Oliver: 5 Thea: 3 Total: 8
Never got into arrow glad i didn't :dead: dudes getting hype over 9 arrows being shot. Yall arrow fans are thirsty af out here

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
well.... he was a scumbag to woman when he was younger and he didnt change untill the island so she kept seeing him n tv being a scumbag untill he went missing
She fukked that scumbag who was her friends man at the time and had a kid by him. Safe to say the bytch was a scumbag as well. She had no right to be mad at him. He didn't know he had a kid.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: Whatever u say nikka. So it's cool for the nikka to abandon his kid? That's what u sayin? Meanwhile he's fukkin focusing on starting a family and marriage with another woman? U don't see the fukkin contradiction in the plot line? He's tryna be this family man. Yet this chick is telling him not to be around his kid. It's stupid. How would the writers expect the audience to accept the family plot line then?

The whole FELICITY marriage thing should be OMITTED PERIOD... not to add on to it.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
She fukked that scumbag who was her friends man at the time and had a kid by him. Safe to say the bytch was a scumbag as well. She had no right to be mad at him. He didn't know he had a kid.
yeah then she decided she aint want that around her kid

not saying she right but i understand

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
The whole FELICITY marriage thing should be OMITTED PERIOD... not to add on to it.
U right about that. shyt shouldn't even be a part of the show. And he needs to stop letting them give him orders and letting them get in his head. shyt is the most insubordinate "team" of all time. They act like the whole shyt ain't his project in the first place. The whole dynamic is annoying. I miss when it was just him and Diggle. And when Felicity just fukked wit the computers and wasn't wit the nikka.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
yeah then she decided she aint want that around her kid

not saying she right but i understand
Nah I don't understand. It don't work like that. She should've atleast gave him a chance. He is the kid's FATHER. Seeing how she wasnt perfect herself she should have gave him a chance. Him being a playboy ain't have shyt to do with how he would treat his kid anyway.