The "Arrow" Season 4 DISCUSSION Thread

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Hadn't watched in a few weeks and just got caught up; I don't know if I can keep watching this show. I've tried to ignore it for the longest but the forced relationship with Oliver and 4 eyes is getting on my nerves, the fights have gotten :snoop:the special effects is like watching the opening for Avengers 2 over and over :what:

But the actress who plays Vixen:banderas: I'll turn into all kinds of animals on her.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Nah, the last we saw of him was when he tried to fight Vinnie Jones and he got the beats put on him. He ain't die though.
I hope he makes a come back and mentor Laurel some more...........get some character development for her. He can be the Rocky to her Creed. But they better not kill her off :beli:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Which again proves how shytty the writers have treated Laurel.

The black canary was training the justice younglings now they doing her like this :martin:
Its crazy too because in S1 they made it a point to show that Laurel had some type of combat training but once the show decided Felicity was the female lead they just started shytting on the Laurel character.
She stopped being able to protect herself, became a whiny a$$hole, became a drunk and pill popper...shyt had me like :dahell:.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Its crazy too because in S1 they made it a point to show that Laurel had some type of combat training but once the show decided Felicity was the female lead they just started shytting on the Laurel character.
She stopped being able to protect herself, became a whiny a$$hole, became a drunk and pill popper...shyt had me like :dahell:.
And then she got clean in like one episode :heh:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
That pill popping arc was :mindblown: