The "Arrow" Season 4 DISCUSSION Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Man had shades of season 1 and 2 Oliver breh :wow:
You could feel the man has the weight of the world on his shoulders. Ironic because this episode Diggle was talking to Oliver about it last episode now his son got the same :mjcry:
If arrow season ended with ollie getting knocked out and waking up In 2046 anarchy

I'd :blessed:, on some captain America type ish

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Or he's shot and in a coma in some Palmer tech basin where he doesn't age.

City goes to utter decay and crap , but his son finds him after like 20 years of searching.

Let me write arrow and lettuce return to glory
Still its gotta keep with the story though it is a damn good else worlds story. Still got a couple of story arcs to go before any of this happens. fukking continuity breh :mjcry:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Still its gotta keep with the story though it is a damn good else worlds story. Still got a couple of story arcs to go before any of this happens. fukking continuity breh :mjcry:
Man this show is where you can go in the past thanks to flash or the future thanks to legends of Tom

Writers have a golden ticket but will still f it up

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
The flashback is pretty good this season... and Damien Darhk been a pretty decent villain. The problem IS the Felicity... they made this show totally centric to HER.

And trying to excuse Oliver's actions to his past that she was very much aware of and still wanted to get with him is weak character development. The entire rest of the crew at this point understands the necessity in holding things confidential for only need to know purposes, and all of them knows about Oliver's past. Even DIGGLE had more reason to be sorrow for what Oliver pulled in jeopardizing his own son than Felicity. I would of even understand her leaving due to her becoming cripple (a storyline that went NOWHERE). The thing is when it comes to the whole Felicity story, it has been HORRIFIC righting. And it is unfortunate that the show is centered around HER now. It's not because of the flashbacks (the only complaint is them being too short per episode), not because of the villains of the week (which were actually BETTER than The Flash's), not because of other characters... even LAUREL been chill this season. This is due to the writers cannot do shyt with Felicity yet wanting to make her the central figure.
Naw y'all just don't like the fact that she isn't apart of the original story and is now the main love interest. She isn't ruining an otherwise great story. Like the main villain doesn't even have a motive, he on the same shyt as the ones before him. The writing has took a hit cause I think the producers are spread too thin trying to write all of these shows. The show has no direction it's just living off its past glory now and felicity is just a by product of a weak storylines.

Y'all exposing y'all selves by singling her out like this

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw y'all just don't like the fact that she isn't apart of the original story and is now the main love interest. She isn't ruining an otherwise great story. Like the main villain doesn't even have a motive, he on the same shyt as the ones before him. The writing has took a hit cause I think the producers are spread too thin trying to write all of these shows. The show has no direction it's just living off its past glory now and felicity is just a by product of a weak storylines.

Y'all exposing y'all selves by singling her out like this

The storyline is fine with both the flash backs and present time. Both not yet revealing the overall agenda but putting pieces together until the end. Much similar to both season 1 & 2. Season 4, even though still vastly superior than season 3, hurts because of Felicity. The show runners conceded against their own intentions and make the Olicity thing real. It was what hurt season 3 and the what hurt is hurting now. What made season 2 a classic was there wasn't a relationship issue. And the only one was VITAL in tying to the story.

This Olicity has gone nowhere. It ruined season three and hurting this season.

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
Felicity really got healed just in time to walk out of Oliver's life:dead:

:what: it's not your place to decide about HIS son. The fukk is wrong with felicity?

:camby:

You're right that she doesn't have a say in the matter, but considering everything they've been through Oliver could have at least let her know that was his decision. It's clear he was planning on keeping that a secret too. No relationship is going to survive that kind of surreptitious behavior.:francis:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Felicity really got healed just in time to walk out of Oliver's life:dead:

You're right that she doesn't have a say in the matter, but considering everything they've been through Oliver could have at least let her know that was his decision. It's clear he was planning on keeping that a secret too. No relationship is going to survive that kind of surreptitious behavior.:francis:
He did when he made the video. .. in front of her

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
This show is too crowded now. I felt Arrow was it's best when it was just Diggle, Felicity (In the cave) & Ollie. Now we got BC, Speedy, Ollie, Diggle, Felicity, whoever they decide to bring in that episode to help (Vixen, Nyssa, Roy, John C. etc.) Darhk's plans, HIVE, Flashbacks, Metahumans that show up randomly, the mayor race, Not Barbara's subplots, Ollie's son who came out of nowhere etc. They're juggling too many pieces for me to actually care about anything that happens to them. There's no reason LOT Arrow should be better than the actual show, shyt is embarrassing. Like real talk, I have no idea what Darhk's goals (The corn field shyt) are because they weave that shyt with unnecessary subplots.

I hope they kill off at least 2 main cast members (Laurel being one) by the end of the season and have Ollie working alone on some :demonic: shyt because he doesn't want to see anymore people he cares for killed.

Set pic from Yesterday brehs

CcK7mt7VAAA-R9b.jpg

:sas2: get your daps and reps prepared

Last edited:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
On an unrelated note I know it gets hate but I actually like Supergirl. Got on episode 11 and it was some solid stuff. You could tell supergirl is clark's fam :jawalrus: