The "Arrow" Season 4 DISCUSSION Thread

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
So someone jotted down statistics on how many arrows were shot in LOT compared to the entire s4

LOT Episode:

Connor: 24

Oliver: 9

Total: 33

Arrow S4 Statistics (for 15 episodes):

Total: 94.5

Total average: 6.3 arrows per episode

Oliver Total: 61

Oliver average: 4.067 arrows per episode

Thea Total: 17

Thea average: 1.133 arrows per episode

Malcolm Total: 7

Nyssa Total: 4

LOA Grunts Total: 3.5

Roy Total: 1

Season High: 10.5 arrows, Oliver only shot 2

Season Low: 1 arrow, Roy is the one who shot it

Oliver didn't shoot an arrow in 2 episodes, Thea didn't shoot one in 8 episodes.

Diggle has thrown the most arrows so far

So, the LOT episode shot about a third of the total amount fired on Arrow this season, but it shot 3 times more arrows than the highest amount for one episode in Arrow S4 and about 5 times more arrows than the average Arrow S4 episode. Also, just for kicks, I watched the pilot to see how many were shot in there. Factoring semi-offscreen arrows, Oliver shot 8, and 6 additional ones in a training montage. However, since that was the pilot, it probably was close to Season 1's high.

Individual episode statistics:

15 Oliver: 5 Thea: 4 Total: 9

14 Oliver: 7 Thea: 3 Total: 10

13 Oliver: 2 Thea: 0 Nyssa: 4 Malcolm: 1 LOA Grunt: 3.5 (5 semi-offscreen) Total: 10.5

12 Oliver: 0 Thea: 0 Roy: 1 (I didn't count the zip line at the end because we didn't see him fire it) Total: 1

11 Oliver: 3 (2 semi-offscreen) Thea: 0 Total: 4

10 Oliver: 5.5 (1 semi-offscreen) Thea: 2 Total: 7.5

9 Oliver: 0 Thea: 0 Malcolm: 6 Total: 6

8 Oliver: 6 Thea: 2 Total: 8

7 Oliver: 6 Thea: 2 Diggle: Threw an arrow Total: 8

6 Oliver: 1 Thea: 1 Total: 2

5 Oliver: 3 Thea: 0 Total: 3

4 Oliver: 8.5 (1 semi-offscreen) Thea: 0 Total: 8.5

3 Oliver: 3 Thea: 0 Total: 3

2 Oliver: 6 Thea: 0 Total: 6

1 Oliver: 5 Thea: 3 Total: 8

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
This shyt is stupid. The writing is fukked up. First off. He didn't have to listen to his son's mother AT ALL. He has rights. He just found out about his son. He could've went to court and got visitation rights. And he is Oliver Queen. Running for mayor. They would NOT have denied him. Also. It made no sense for him to listen to Vixen. He should have listened to Diggle. Seeing how Diggle does the SAME thing Oliver does and still juggles having his wife and kid at home. That was the fukkin point of Diggle speaking to him in the first place. Listen to a bytch u don't really know over ur best friend. Real smart Oliver. And how the fukk did he think he was gonna make a decision like that and Felicity be cool with it? nikka u engaged to be married and u sent ur fukkin son off. Don't u think Felicity might want kids eventually? The fukkin writing is piss poor man.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
This shyt is stupid. The writing is fukked up. First off. He didn't have to listen to his son's mother AT ALL. He has rights. He just found out about his son. He could've went to court and got visitation rights. And he is Oliver Queen. Running for mayor. They would NOT have denied him. Also. It made no sense for him to listen to Vixen. He should have listened to Diggle. Seeing how Diggle does the SAME thing Oliver does and still juggles having his wife and kid at home. That was the fukkin point of Diggle speaking to him in the first place. Listen to a bytch u don't really know over ur best friend. Real smart Oliver. And how the fukk did he think he was gonna make a decision like that and Felicity be cool with it? nikka u engaged to be married and u sent ur fukkin son off. Don't u think Felicity might want kids eventually? The fukkin writing is piss poor man.
if we're being real yeah he could of. He may or may not known that and if he did he probably didn't do that cause he didn't want her to hate him further

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
if we're being real yeah he could of. He may or may not known that and if he did he probably didn't do that cause he didn't want her to hate him further
So he decides not telling his fiance he has a kid is the best choice in this situation? Who cares if the bytch hates him. His loyalty is for his kid and his fiance. If anything it's her fault he didn't know he had a kid in the first place. And wasn't that Laurel's friend? How the fukk she gonna place all the blame on Oliver for not saying anything? Her friend was disloyal as well. fukk everybody on this show that aint Ollie, Diggle or Thea.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
With the bolded point though with his lifestyle nothing is for certain and he just came off from having his son kidnapped by Dahrk. So he's understandably shook. Dahrk has eyes everywhere and I think even Felicity would agree sending the kid away is the best thing seeing as Dahrk got the drop on her and got her paralyzed. For how long remains to be seen.
I think Ollie thought he was backed into a corner and forced to choose between Felicity and the son........but I agree the thing didn't make sense and yeah he should've gotten visitation rights although with his record it may not go in his favor imo............

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
With the bolded point though with his lifestyle nothing is for certain and he just came off from having his son kidnapped by Dahrk. So he's understandably shook. Dahrk has eyes everywhere and I think even Felicity would agree sending the kid away is the best thing seeing as Dahrk got the drop on her and got her paralyzed. For how long remains to be seen.
I think Ollie thought he was backed into a corner and forced to choose between Felicity and the son........but I agree the thing didn't make sense and yeah he should've gotten visitation rights although with his record it may not go in his favor imo............
Yes it would. How wouldn't it? He not asking for full custody. And he is a high profile guy from a high profile family and he's running for Mayor. He wouldve definitely gotten visitation.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
This show is too crowded now. I felt Arrow was it's best when it was just Diggle, Felicity (In the cave) & Ollie. Now we got BC, Speedy, Ollie, Diggle, Felicity, whoever they decide to bring in that episode to help (Vixen, Nyssa, Roy, John C. etc.) Darhk's plans, HIVE, Flashbacks, Metahumans that show up randomly, the mayor race, Not Barbara's subplots, Ollie's son who came out of nowhere etc. They're juggling too many pieces for me to actually care about anything that happens to them. There's no reason LOT Arrow should be better than the actual show, shyt is embarrassing. Like real talk, I have no idea what Darhk's goals (The corn field shyt) are because they weave that shyt with unnecessary subplots.

I hope they kill off at least 2 main cast members (Laurel being one) by the end of the season and have Ollie working alone on some :demonic: shyt because he doesn't want to see anymore people he cares for killed.

Set pic from Yesterday brehs

CcK7mt7VAAA-R9b.jpg

:sas2: get your daps and reps prepared
If they kill laurel, the black canary, and don't bring one of DC's power couples together, I'm done brehs :francis:

The axe murderer

Daps
So he decides not telling his fiance he has a kid is the best choice in this situation? Who cares if the bytch hates him. His loyalty is for his kid and his fiance. If anything it's her fault he didn't know he had a kid in the first place. And wasn't that Laurel's friend? How the fukk she gonna place all the blame on Oliver for not saying anything? Her friend was disloyal as well. fukk everybody on this show that aint Ollie, Diggle or Thea.
She didn't even cash the check :beli:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Laurel has no business being out there at all. Thea trained for like 3 months and became proficient in multiple types of combat. Roy was like some acrobat that escape from the circus
Which again proves how shytty the writers have treated Laurel.

The black canary was training the justice younglings now they doing her like this :martin:

The axe murderer

Daps
Yes it would. How wouldn't it? He not asking for full custody. And he is a high profile guy from a high profile family and he's running for Mayor. He wouldve definitely gotten visitation.
I think the lawsuit would probably be picked up by the press and that would be bad for his campaign........... but he threw that to the bushes the minute his son was in trouble. But there is the problem of Dahrk and Oliver was gonna go up against him at one point politically and shyt is risky because dahrk would pick up on it............. :patrice:

Last edited:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Which again proves how shytty the writers have treated Laurel.

The black canary was training the justice younglings now they doing her like this :martin:
Breh I was thinking the same exact thing. I was rewatched YJ episodes earlier today. I can't believe laurel is supposed to be the same black canary who is a combat expert even amongst heros

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
I think the lawsuit would probably be picked up by the press and that would be bad for his campaign........... but he threw that to the bushes the minute his son was in trouble. But there is the problem of Dahrk and Oliver was gonna go up against him at one point politically and shyt is risky because dahrk would pick up on it............. :patrice:
Maybe they should've expressed THAT point rather than the bullshyt excuses. How would the writers even expect people to even take him raising a family with Felicity serious if they just allowed this nikka to abandon his son like that? Like I said before. I'm pretty sure they want kids. Would his live in kids all of a sudden be immune to danger? shyt. The nikka woulda been better off leaving his son in central city and asking Barry to watch after him when he's not around.