The "Arrow" Season 4 DISCUSSION Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Again yes Felicity character has taken a turn for the worse for no reason.
No I don't understand why she couldn't continue to be the cool, nerdy comical character she once was before she started getting into relationships
but she aint the problem. She is reacting to this little shyt because of all the shyt he did in the first few seasons, she isn't that mad at the kid or whatever its the fact that he still will keep secrets from everyone no matter how big the secret is. She feels like they are together now so his secret should be their secret, and how would ole girl knew if he told her?

But the bigger problem is the lack of good villians and the constant forced flashbacks. nothing seems like a serious threat on this show, and it seems like "team arrow" is just going through the motions, they need to reveal who is in that grave now, so they can start the chase to capture the killer so they can have something to focus on. The chase to catch the killer can potentially sav ethis season but it needs to start now, not with two episodes left

They need to reboot arrow, have thea die, Oliver move away and then next season base it like 10 years from now. And just start with a new cast

I saw legends yesterday and Oliver with nothing to live for MP friend s or family was og ollie and i missed that

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again yes Felicity character has taken a turn for the worse for no reason.
No I don't understand why she couldn't continue to be the cool, nerdy comical character she once was before she started getting into relationships
but she aint the problem. She is reacting to this little shyt because of all the shyt he did in the first few seasons, she isn't that mad at the kid or whatever its the fact that he still will keep secrets from everyone no matter how big the secret is. She feels like they are together now so his secret should be their secret, and how would ole girl knew if he told her?

But the bigger problem is the lack of good villians and the constant forced flashbacks. nothing seems like a serious threat on this show, and it seems like "team arrow" is just going through the motions, they need to reveal who is in that grave now, so they can start the chase to capture the killer so they can have something to focus on. The chase to catch the killer can potentially sav ethis season but it needs to start now, not with two episodes left

The flashback is pretty good this season... and Damien Darhk been a pretty decent villain. The problem IS the Felicity... they made this show totally centric to HER.

And trying to excuse Oliver's actions to his past that she was very much aware of and still wanted to get with him is weak character development. The entire rest of the crew at this point understands the necessity in holding things confidential for only need to know purposes, and all of them knows about Oliver's past. Even DIGGLE had more reason to be sorrow for what Oliver pulled in jeopardizing his own son than Felicity. I would of even understand her leaving due to her becoming cripple (a storyline that went NOWHERE). The thing is when it comes to the whole Felicity story, it has been HORRIFIC righting. And it is unfortunate that the show is centered around HER now. It's not because of the flashbacks (the only complaint is them being too short per episode), not because of the villains of the week (which were actually BETTER than The Flash's), not because of other characters... even LAUREL been chill this season. This is due to the writers cannot do shyt with Felicity yet wanting to make her the central figure.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
By making everyone on the team a hero they've cheapened the green arrow. All you need is 3 months of combat training to roll with them

Disagree with that, I actually like it best when you see them all working together. And it is a stark contrast to how the people on Legends of Tomorrow work.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Don't know why........ but if it ain't quintin then Thea might be the one in the grave. Malcolm may be the big bad next season and with thea's death he may get even more over the top.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
For my TSC brehs
qrEk7cq.png
:deadmanny::krs:The posterboy for the deadbeat movement :lolbron:

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
By making everyone on the team a hero they've cheapened the green arrow. All you need is 3 months of combat training to roll with them

Yep. Too many damn people in the field. Ollie and Dig and I'm good. Sarah was cool too since she was trained by the league for years. Laurel and Thea taking tae bo classes and now running them hands is stupid.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Seeing GA on legends of Tom

There is still hope for this bum ass show if hard decisions are made
Marc Guggenheim wrote that too................ so I still got hope for it imo. That episode was so well done :ohlawd:
Connor Hawke's rapid fire style was damn fluid. I hope this ain't the last time we see him