The "Arrow" Season 4 DISCUSSION Thread

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Felicity virtually said the samething as she did in this episode.

This bytch is starting to get annoying... At least for me

If she couldn't grasp the reason this dude kept something as big as his son a secret then :camby:

And she got pissy because he didn't tell her that he's moving his son away??? bytch it's none of your business. That's his kid not yours.

Once that corny ass scene of her getting up and walking out I would have told her to keep walking... Walk her ass to Central City and switch her out with Cisco and Caitlyn

Don't nobody got time to watch this soap opera bullshyt. Bring back the thick chick in Ollies flashbacks.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Felicity continues to be a huge black hole of suck on this show. Her overreaction to Oliver having a kid was expected but still sucks. Also I cannot get out of my bed in the morning with as much steadiness and grace as Felicity got her crippled ass out of that wheelchair at the end of the episode.
:russ::russ::russ::russ:

The bad thing is, Felicity didn't even have the chip installed yet. She just molded all of the bytch energy inside her like chakra and cast a "storm-off no-jutsu" on her paralyzed legs.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
We still gotta find out who is in the grave. And we still gotta see what the crew is gonna do with Malcolm who might be the main bad guy next season. No more kid gloves with this dude. He's been fukking around with Thea, Sarah and Ollie for too long. Time for the wolves to come out :demonic:
At this point I don't even care
It's probably mama smoak

If they went through all that just for thea to end up in that grave the. This show just might be the woat

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
At this point I don't even care
It's probably mama smoak

If they went through all that just for thea to end up in that grave the. This show just might be the woat

Same. I think I'm gonna bush the show either way after this season. Even the brehs I know at work are shytting on the show.

fukking Felicity....
giphy.gif

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Again yes Felicity character has taken a turn for the worse for no reason.
No I don't understand why she couldn't continue to be the cool, nerdy comical character she once was before she started getting into relationships
but she aint the problem. She is reacting to this little shyt because of all the shyt he did in the first few seasons, she isn't that mad at the kid or whatever its the fact that he still will keep secrets from everyone no matter how big the secret is. She feels like they are together now so his secret should be their secret, and how would ole girl knew if he told her?

But the bigger problem is the lack of good villians and the constant forced flashbacks. nothing seems like a serious threat on this show, and it seems like "team arrow" is just going through the motions, they need to reveal who is in that grave now, so they can start the chase to capture the killer so they can have something to focus on. The chase to catch the killer can potentially sav ethis season but it needs to start now, not with two episodes left

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
By making everyone on the team a hero they've cheapened the green arrow. All you need is 3 months of combat training to roll with them
Good point............... imo I understand diggle because he's former military and sarah because she went through similar shyt to Ollie, they're both battle hardened. The others I kinda have to suspend disbelief because.....comic book logic :yeshrug:

Last edited:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Good point............... imo I understand diggle because he's former and sarah because she went through similar shyt to Ollie, they're both battle hardened. The others I kinda have to suspend disbelief because.....comic book logic :yeshrug:
Laurel has no business being out there at all. Thea trained for like 3 months and became proficient in multiple types of combat. Roy was like some acrobat that escape from the circus

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Laurel has no business being out there at all. Thea trained for like 3 months and became proficient in multiple types of combat. Roy was like some acrobat that escape from the circus
Its a shame they killed off Wildcat. He's one o the GOAT mentors in the DC universe. Woulda liked to have seen him mentor Laurel for longer
:russ: roy be the type of guy that sees a fly on the wall and has to do this to smack it
-arrow---our-10-favo.jpg