The "Arrow" Season 4 DISCUSSION Thread

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I really don't understand the killing off characters that are going to be featured in the movies if the plan is to keep the movies and TV universes separate. Seems counterproductive.
I guess Katana is getting murked when she appears on the show now too?
They can redeem themselves if by the end of the season CCH Pounder shows up in the Arrow Cave talking about: "Let me introduce myself...I am the real Amanda Waller"

And I am really going to need Guggenheim and Mericle to remove their heads from Felicity's ass and realize that the actress is mediocre on a good day and really isn't suited to all of these dramatic scenes they are intent on putting her in.

because studios think we're stupid and cant differentiate the 2.. part of the reason they put those stupid embargos on ... cant use him, cant use her , etc.. It made Batman a part timer in Justice League and its the ONLY reason superman beat Capt Marvel in JL.. but I guess the I quit ether speech was revenge enough

You see the uproar with Ezra Miller and Grant Gustin .. hell even Marvel and Fox had stan wars about quicksilver... Make it only one and nobody can fight over anything .. (but the problem is people will find something, suit color, actors skin tone, actors accent .. something)

Last edited:

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
because studios think we're stupid and cant differentiate the 2.. part of the reason they put those stupid embargos on ... cant use him, cant use her use, etc..

You see the uproar with Ezra Miller and Grant Gustin .. hell even Mrvel and Fox had stan wars about quicksilver... Make it only one and nobody can fight over anything .. (but the problem is people will find something, suit color, actors skin tone, actors accent .. something)
The fact that Supergirl even got the go ahead for a blurry shadowy Superman is almost mindblowing. I'm sure they went over it a few times to see if it was possible to get away with not mentioning or referring to him but it didn't add up.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The fact that Supergirl even got the go ahead for a blurry shadowy Superman is almost mindblowing. I'm sure they went over it a few times to see if it was possible to get away with not mentioning or referring to him but it didn't add up.

The thing with supergirl is that its almost impossible to do without superman... the suit, her name .. everything is superman...
They probably named dropped " your cousin", "him" "guy in metropolis", more that game does rappers

• Dap
Reactions: Jax