The "Arrow" Season 4 DISCUSSION Thread

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I just realize the episode title, A.W.O.L., is an for Amanda Waller. "A. Wall" :ohhh:
Ok7ps5n.gif

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I really don't understand the killing off characters that are going to be featured in the movies if the plan is to keep the movies and TV universes separate. Seems counterproductive.
I guess Katana is getting murked when she appears on the show now too?
They can redeem themselves if by the end of the season CCH Pounder shows up in the Arrow Cave talking about: "Let me introduce myself...I am the real Amanda Waller"

And I am really going to need Guggenheim and Mericle to remove their heads from Felicity's ass and realize that the actress is mediocre on a good day and really isn't suited to all of these dramatic scenes they are intent on putting her in.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I really don't understand the killing off characters that are going to be featured in the movies if the plan is to keep the movies and TV universes separate. Seems counterproductive.
I guess Katana is getting murked when she appears on the show now too?
They can redeem themselves if by the end of the season CCH Pounder shows up in the Arrow Cave talking about: "Let me introduce myself...I am the real Amanda Waller"

And I am really going to need Guggenheim and Mericle to remove their heads from Felicity's ass and realize that the actress is mediocre on a good day and really isn't suited to all of these dramatic scenes they are intent on putting her in.
she's way better in the quirky/dorky role with the accidental double entrendre stuff. almost every dramatic scene with her is
GIF-almost-IDK-Jay-Z-meh-more-or-less-okay-skeptical-so-so-Unimpressed-unsure-GIF.gif
at best. At least she isn't always crying like she did in damn near every scene in with ollie or ray in season 3.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gothicity>>>Olicity snoozefest:russell: Gi Bro Go HAM:ehh: Dig-L fighting without his helmet:mjlol: His babymom's tuff, tho:leon: Island African movin Afghani poppy seeds:ohhh: Amanda Waller in the building:blessed: Wait, they just assassinated her character:what: After Bawse Lady:rip: BLACKEXCELLENCE presence:wow:, brought a well-needed spark to Flabbrrow:mjcry: Is that how her chapter ends in the comic:huhldup: A slug in her beautiful forehead: VULGAR:scust: Writers better have another Lazarus Pit resurrection plot:damn:

Last edited: