The "Arrow" Season 4 DISCUSSION Thread

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Idk why you guys are complaining about restrictions when the MCU is connected but they can't even have the avengers on the show. The movies can't even name drop coulson even though he debuted on screen, now that he's on the TV side. Netflix is worse because they can't name drop anything that happened in the movies. It's just that the TV side and Movie side are ran by different people.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I think I've officially checked out on this show. Felicity crippled now? No more fitted dresses showing her ass? Yea this shyt has turned into a soap opera and we barely get any good stories. Oh well we still have The Flash going strong.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I think I've officially checked out on this show. Felicity crippled now? No more fitted dresses showing her ass? Yea this shyt has turned into a soap opera and we barely get any good stories. Oh well we still have The Flash going strong.

She's going to walk again.... :comeon:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
She's going to walk again.... :comeon:
By the time she does the show wont even be worth a damn....it's really not shyt now. All this drama and emotional horseshyt thats going on. Wait she hallucinating with an alter ego now?
21lrfjq.jpg

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Idk why you guys are complaining about restrictions when the MCU is connected but they can't even have the avengers on the show. The movies can't even name drop coulson even though he debuted on screen, now that he's on the TV side. Netflix is worse because they can't name drop anything that happened in the movies. It's just that the TV side and Movie side are ran by different people.
They're not killing off characters because they're in movies

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
The killing off of Amanda Waller came as a surprise to me. I didn't even think about the character being a part of Suicide Squad until the comments here reminded me. It does seem silly they would feel the need to do that, but if I'm being honest Arrow never really used that character to her full potential. I will miss seeing Naevia 2.0 though :takedat:.

At least Felicity feeling sorry for herself and hallucinating only lasted 1 episode :yeshrug:

She looks so much better as a blonde and like Ollie said with so much fukkery around, it wouldn't shock me to see her walking by the end of the season.

Good to see Diggle patch things up with his brother :ehh:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan

It's just so weird for me as it's like, wouldn't be more beneficial if the TV and movie sides were both connected!? It's mind boggling on how so many opportunities are being missed here by both DC and Marvel.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
It's just so weird for me as it's like, wouldn't be more beneficial if the TV and movie sides were both connected!? It's mind boggling on how so many opportunities are being missed here by both DC and Marvel.
I remember reading a Warner Bros exec saying it would hamper the writers having to keep everything straight

• Dap
Reactions: flo