The "Arrow" Season 4 DISCUSSION Thread

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The Suicide Squad movie and the rest of the DC movie universe are really starting to hamper Arrow.

The decision to kill off amanda waller is what was best for the business!!!!
2792ea7af31c58e9c542ab5810a0c810.png

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The end of this episode is almost too telling.

I am beginning to believe that Damien Darhk is a red herring and the person that Oliver is vowing to kill isn't him but..... ANDREW.

I have nothing to prove from this, just a gut feeling that Diggle is the one under the grave and Andrew that is responsible for his death.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
:snoop:They really had Felicity having some wack ass hallucinations.

Legit had the :beli: face when I saw that shyt.

Arrow been 0-2 since coming back from break. Not enough Damian Dark swag in these past two episodes.

I was at least kind of happy that there wasn't any island flashbacks but nope:francis: right at the end of course they had to tie some shyt back to the island.

Killing off Amanda Waller I guess made sense business wise but the actress was so damn fine I'm kind of heated:pacspit:.

Them lips:noah:

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
Just saw the episode it was decent but its up in the air at this point time not jumping off the train though i think the flashback story is about to pick up some steam.. People forget Arrow is what these other DC shows are trying to be but I still have (slim) hope for the show see you folks in the legends of tomorrow thread tomorrow night
Also: pretty much killing Amanda Waller off means that the Suicide Squad is no more on tv and belongs to the DC cinematic universe

Last edited: