The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
:wtf:

Yall nikkas speaking another language..all I know is I got 7shares on cash app and a couple more on fidelity...I hope to get upto 100 within the next month if all goes well.

I bought in at $50 and when I buy I just leave it alone and check here and reddit to see if it is time to sell.

Am I doing something wrong?

fukk yall talm bout in here? Like really...

Dudes hating on brehs who are tryna be optimistic?

It's like yall mad because yall don't have the faith if the brehs who bought in and wanna Hold.

Basically like athiests...

"YALL HAVE FAITH IN A GREATER LIFE.....I'M MAD ...CHOOSE COC STOCK INSTEAD :fire: "

Foh thas what some of yall sound like.

Tdlr: STFU and talk about ways to get this money :mjlit:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:wtf:

Yall nikkas speaking another language..all I know is I got 7shares on cash app and a couple more on fidelity...I hope to get upto 100 within the next month if all goes well.

I bought in at $50 and when I buy I just leave it alone and check here and reddit to see if it is time to sell.

Am I doing something wrong?

fukk yall talm bout in here? Like really...

Dudes hating on brehs who are tryna be optimistic?

It's like yall mad because yall don't have the faith if the brehs who bought in and wanna Hold.

Basically like athiests...

"YALL HAVE FAITH IN A GREATER LIFE.....I'M MAD ...CHOOSE COC STOCK INSTEAD :fire: "

Foh thas what some of yall sound like.

Tdlr: STFU and talk about ways to get this money :mjlit:

We are talking about ways to get money :russ:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They’re weirdos. People who are really caking like these frauds claim aren’t preoccupied with anyone chasing what they deem to be a fruitless play. I don’t usually put people on ignore, but I’m making an exception here.

:francis:

Come on Breh the same people you are complaining about also own amc

Daps
Come on Breh the same people you are complaining about also own amc
Yeah, right. Anyone who is in this play and has exercised DD, however tempered their expectations may be, is not entering this thread to troll those of us looking to score a win.

Coming in here and saying something to the effect of, “damn, 100k is a bold projection, but I’m down to see where this goes” is cool.

Conversely, saying something along the lines of, “100k??? :russ: You goofy fakkits ain’t even seeing $100” is the babble of someone who’s broke and can’t afford a real position in this play.

:francis:

Last edited: