The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Always.

But qt the same time i want to understand the road to 100k. I understand as you pointed out that the valuation wouldn't matter as it's all on paper like you pointed out (just like the current valuation doesn't matter).

But 100k is very ambitious and so far I've been trying to find a clear case that supports the possibility while trying to be fair to both sides. Just hoping it reaches that without a clear path is not optimism imo. I'm not saying that I don't want it or that it's impossible.im just saying i want to understand how.and I'm not saying you or anyone else has to provide it. You and other posters have provided a lot of knowledge in this thread.its ultimately my responsibility to figure it out. I'm just saying I don't understand the 100k number. Ultimately i want everyone to prosper when it's all said and done. Just don't want people to play themselves out of some money because of optimism.
It’s been spelled out in here plenty of times and around the web.

stop it :comeon:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The way i see it, this play is a good hedge against the market and shoot for the moon, if you miss you're still amongst the stars as beanie mack said :yeshrug:

Daps
old-man-crying.gif

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s been spelled out in here plenty of times and around the web.

stop it :comeon:
the theory has been spelled out and i already stated it's theoretically possible. But i will stop here as i don't want to derail the thread. I'm not educated on the subject enough. I will make my own plan and adjust on the way in a stoic mindstate. I wish prosperity and wealth to everyone in this thread and will lurk from now on as it seems ive overstayed my welcome. Thank you to everyone who has provided knowledge. Special thanks to the thread starter for bringing awareness. Much success to you even if you wish me the opposite...

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips
:pachaha:

Kenny flew to Africa brehs, he prolly got that Nigeria prince hush puppy advice. Came back like simba after seeing his dad in the water.

Don't worry, that algo gonna slip up fr fr one of these days :sas2: