The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
You’re a lying, broke bytch. If you’re not involved in this play, stay the fukk out of this thread.

:francis:

:russ:

I called & made plays on these, ATHs. Just a couple off the head..

ALBT under .30 > 1.40
QNT 40 > 385
SOL under 30 > 195

And various other tokens

Folks just got into FTM when it dipped cause of me and made at least 60% so far over a few days and long term will make a shyt ton when it goes to 10, same with QNT when it eventually hits 10k

We’ll revisit this thread a year from now & see where those tokens are and where AMC is :russ:

Have fun, fggt. I can’t wait to short this when the time is right again :russ:

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
bb.gif

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Folks just got into FTM when it dipped cause of me…

bytch don’t lie now…you have made some good calls…but FTM was not your call (the other bruh has been successfully promoting that coin hard for the most part) and you still playing with lunch money while trying to undermine dudes like you that bytch…I’m keeping the other thread positive tho

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
bytch don’t lie now…you have made some good calls…but FTM was not your call and you still playing with lunch money while trying to undermine dudes like you that bytch…I’m keeping the other thread positive tho
This Michael Clark Duncan (RIP) built bytch came in here poppin shyt like she Sinestro in Green Lantern
shyt was uncalled for

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
It’s weird how dudes who supposedly have made so much money off options feel the need to come into a thread about a play they’re not even participating in and shyt on the dreams of black men and women fighting to become millionaires.

shyt is very
:mjpls:

Maaaaan:laff:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
:hhh:
bytch don’t lie now…you have made some good calls…but FTM was not your call and you still playing with lunch money while trying to undermine dudes like you that bytch…I’m keeping the other thread positive tho

so I didn’t tell y’all to get in on FTM :russ:?

Funny of you to assume the money I’m playing with

:mjlol:

Smd from the back