The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, right. Anyone who is in this play and has exercised DD, however tempered their expectations may be, is not coming in here to troll those of us looking to score a win.

Coming into here and saying something to the effect of, “damn, 100k is a bold projection, but I’m down to see where this goes” is cool.

Conversely, coming in here and saying something along the lines of, “100k??? :russ: You goofy fakkits ain’t even seeing $100” is the babble of someone who’s broke and can’t afford a real position in this play.

:francis:
I think questioning the road to 100k is fair. Im not saying i don't wish it for people but im just saying i dont see it. 100k would make the valuation in the trillions if im not mistaking and would crash the market. Yes it seems theoretically possible. But for it to happen, every one would have to hold, no trading, and if it were to happen by some miracle (which ahain may be theoretically possible) the effects it would have on the economy would be crazy. The way i see it, if you get 100k a share, the money you get out of it might not he worth the computer it's created on when it's all said and done...

Daps
I think questioning the road to 100k is fair. Im not saying i don't wish it for people but im just saying i dont see it. 100k would make the valuation in the trillions if im not mistaking and would crash the market. Yes it seems theoretically possible. But for it to happen, every one would have to hold, no trading, and if it were to happen by some miracle (which ahain may be theoretically possible) the effects it would have on the economy would be crazy. The way i see it, if you get 100k a share, the money you get out of it might not he worth the computer it's created on when it's all said and done...
No, it wouldn’t make the valuation in the trillions. You just exposed yourself. I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. But, it’s obvious you’re a :troll:, though you’re a craftier one than the usual idiots who enter this thread.

You should have paced yourself.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Whatever the peak ends up being everyone won’t sell at the peak. In fact very few will so the “trillions” of dollars valuation doesn’t really matter.

I don’t think it’s matter of how high the price will go. The question is how high will you go with it. Gonna have to have the diamondest of diamond balls to make it up there:wow:

Daps
Whatever the peak ends up being everyone won’t sell at the peak. In fact very few will so the “trillions” of dollars valuation doesn’t really matter.

I don’t think it’s matter of how high the price will go. The question is how high will you go with it. Gonna have to have the diamondest of diamond balls to make it up there:wow:
You just know that clown is going to counter with, “B-b-b-b everyone everyone needs to hold for it to get to such an unfathomable level.”

No, actually, they don’t. We own the float several times over. Enough shares have to be closed for a lucky and resilient minority of investors to cash out at that height if they hold until it’s reached.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, it wouldn’t make the valuation in the trillions. You just exposed yourself. I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. But, it’s obvious you’re a :troll:, though you’re a craftier one than the usual idiots who enter this thread.

You should have paced yourself.

There's 517,000,000 shares outstanding. Times 100,000. That's $51,700,000,000,000.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Like i said, it's theoretically possible. Just like it's theoretically possible to win the lottery 3 times in a row and get struck by lightning twice within the same month.

But realistically, im not expecting it. It's already unlikely to happen if every actor was playing fair. This doesn't even take into account the games being played by the SEC, Hedge funds, the government, etc. But i agree with your philosophy.its about a far each individual is willing to take it and each person doing what's best for them.

Daps
Like i said, it's theoretically possible. Just like it's theoretically possible to win the lottery 3 times in a row and get struck by lightning twice within the same month.

But realistically, im not expecting it. It's already unlikely to happen if every actor was playing fair. This doesn't even take into account the games being played by the SEC, Hedge funds, the government, etc. But i agree with your philosophy.its about a far each individual is willing to take it and each person doing what's best for them.
Shut the fukk up. A few pages back, you gave the impression you were acting in good faith.

It’s now clear you aren’t.

Comparing this, which is grounded in solid and unimpeachable math, with winning the lottery three times in a row shows how insincere you are.

On my ignore list you go.

:camby:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Do what’s best for you. No need in trying to tamper other peoples optimism.:manny:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do what’s best for you. No need in trying to tamper other peoples optimism.:manny:
Always.

But qt the same time i want to understand the road to 100k. I understand as you pointed out that the valuation wouldn't matter as it's all on paper like you pointed out (just like the current valuation doesn't matter).

But 100k is very ambitious and so far I've been trying to find a clear case that supports the possibility while trying to be fair to both sides. Just hoping it reaches that without a clear path is not optimism imo. I'm not saying that I don't want it or that it's impossible.im just saying i want to understand how.and I'm not saying you or anyone else has to provide it. You and other posters have provided a lot of knowledge in this thread.its ultimately my responsibility to figure it out. I'm just saying I don't understand the 100k number. Ultimately i want everyone to prosper when it's all said and done. Just don't want people to play themselves out of some money because of optimism.