The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:hhh:

so I didn’t tell y’all to get in on FTM :russ:?

Funny of you to assume the money I’m playing with

:mjlol:

Smd from the back

you were bragging about making $700 which I wouldn’t disrespect under normal circumstances but then you called other dudes in that thread clowns when I know they’re making more money than you yet are still respectful of everyone’s opinions good or bad…and you can suck mine from the side and use the money to invest

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
If you’re looking for an entry on FTM You could buy now and swim in your own blood for a bit, probably will go back to .95 for support or wait to get an entry there if we touch that.

@papa surf

next time you wanna call me a liar fakkit make sure there aren’t receipts

:stopitslime:

Daps
bytch don’t lie now…you have made some good calls…but FTM was not your call (the other bruh has been successfully promoting that coin hard for the most part) and you still playing with lunch money while trying to undermine dudes like you that bytch…I’m keeping the other thread positive tho

Not going to clog up this thread with crypto shyt, but you are talking about reasonablematic, he’s been pushing it heavily for months now.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not going to clog up this thread with crypto shyt, but you are talking about reasonablematic, he’s been pushing it heavily for months now.

ya I know…I didn’t want to @ him into the middle of this tho…the nerve of her

anyway I’m done…seeing that shyt triggered me tho

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
you were bragging about making $700 which I wouldn’t disrespect under normal circumstances but then you called other dudes in that thread clowns when I know they’re making more money than you yet are still respectful of everyone’s opinions good or bad…and you can suck mine from the side and use the money to invest

You think cause I wasn’t risking a ton of money in 50x leverage LONG I could be liquidated out of in a blink of an eye I’m broke :mjlol:

Morin don’t even know what leverage is

this how I know you’re a actual dumbass.

That was a short term trade & it’s about ROI and REALIZED gains, and learning how to compound.

I made a crazy good ROI for a 2 dollar price movement on sushi using leverage, retard. A 7x over night.

Last edited:
Daps
Thread is damn near ruined by the trolls. Some real sad motherfukkers on this forum. Like, if you don’t believe in AMC, what motivates you to come in here and shyt on people who do? I can’t even grasp the kind of mentality that would drive a person to do that. It’s weirdo behavior.

nas-smh.gif

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Thread is damn near ruined by the trolls. Some real sad motherfukkers on this forum. Like, if you don’t believe in AMC, what motivates you to come in here and shyt on people who do? I can’t even grasp the kind of mentality that would drive a person to do that. It’s weirdo behavior.

nas-smh.gif

No, folks hate your larping BS and misleading folks. And then you using being black as some sort of bullet proof vest to deflect off of deserved criticism. I’m 100% sure you’re actually some white guy pretending to be black, your over compensation on here is transparent asf