Reppin
Cali
Everybody in this thread

200.gif

3 day weekend is gettin to y’all.

:mjlol:

Chill…the shills lurking are like

:lolbron:

Check game nikkaz and let’s get this money! Doesn’t cost us nothing to hold but the HFs are burning millions everyday to keep us down.

Set it and forget it.

:ufdup:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Brehs what is a way to invest/stack money over time?

After I handle debt I'd have atleast 5k left

Note I already plan on buying more AMC...the 5k leftovers would be after I get the XXX shares

..I wanna stack it in areas where it will accumulate in interest. Is this plausible and is the best option the stock market? Or a savings account with good interest rates.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Note I already plan on buying more AMC...the 5k leftovers would be after I get the XXX shares

..I wanna stack it in areas where it will accumulate in interest. Is this plausible and is the best option the stock market? Or a savings account with good interest rates.
Depends if it's money you plan on using soon or not. If you don't plan to touch the money for a while id say stock market

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D

Cop ADA :manny:

Aprogressivone

Developers are the new Rockstars
Daps
Reppin
Prince George's, Maryland

If you don't need to touch that money soon just put your money into an S&P 500 index ETF or total stock market index ETF. You could also do a mutual fund but the ETF can be more tax efficient. Fidelity and Vanguard both have great low expense ratio ones. You don't need sexy. You just need boring slow and steady wins the race. A passively tracked index fund or etf just mirrors what the market is doing. It automatically spreads your money across the market in a single tracker stock symbol ticker. VOO, VTI from Vanguard. FXAIX from Fidelity. There are quite a few more but those are just the ones I have personally messed with.

Last edited: