The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Nah I want to set myself up for the future..retirement type shyt...

I realize I need passive income too..

I mean if get enough to buy a house with cash you pretty much retired, you living rent free. Just make sure them property taxes are cheap. Once the house paid off life should be smooth selling, you'll have a gang of income.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah I want to set myself up for the future..retirement type shyt...

I realize I need passive income too..
I mean the thread is about AMC specifically so i would suggest an ETF within a retirement account. But depending. Also i would say do your due diligence on the AMC play and if your faith in it playing out like you want is 20% the buy and hold 20% of the money in AMC. In any case, put money you wouldn't miss or need in AMC and consider it your most expensive lottery ticket ever. Consider it lost money and forget about it. But there is a chance you might get a nice come up from it.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I mean if get enough to buy a house with cash you pretty much retired, you living rent free. Just make sure them property taxes are cheap. Once the house paid off life should be smooth selling, you'll have a gang of income.
True..

If this AMC pops off I'm investing in a vinyl pressing plant. Alot of the factories were shutdown and the machines sold or torn apart..definitely a need for more plants.

I'm learning more about real estate too