The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Daps
When it happens I still have 300+ shares amc end 15+ GME and probably more by the time that hits. And after I liquidate guess what I’m going to do. Go right back in and diversify my portfolio.
I think people are just tired of hearing about diversification in a thread that’s explicitly about a play unlike any other, with the exception of GME. Our money is focused on AMC, not SPY or CLOV or any other shortsighted grab for a quick buck.

:francis:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think people are just tired of hearing about diversification in a thread that’s explicitly about a play unlike any other, with the exception of GME. Our money is focused on AMC, not SPY or CLOV or any other shortsighted grab for a quick buck.

You know those short sighted grabs helps you increase funds in order to purchase more amc :dwillhuh:

The more money the apes have the more money we can invest

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
It's a few that do really well. But we have enough evidence to show they been beating us down with our own money... literally every week. Weve become accustomed to moral victories, and they have happily given them to us.

maybe for AMC if youre buying short terms but in general if you know what you're doing and know how to sell when you're supposed to you can eat off options

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

and some people are tired of nikkas complaining that this is taking too long. if you had any other plays in the mean time nikkas wouldnt be so pressed over waiting

Daps
Reppin
NULL
and some people are tired of nikkas complaining that this is taking too long. if you had any other plays in the mean time nikkas wouldnt be so pressed over waiting

The type of money they want, what plays could they have possible done

you have no plays that's why you haven't mentioned anything

you talking option,s I guarantee you don't have money

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also you gotta think, these hedgefunds have billions plus high tech. They have ai that models trends, human behavior, game theory, different correlations, etc. They are buying the data from whereever you are trading from. They know how much cash you hold, how much you make, how much your wife makes, how much debt you have, how many shares you can afford to buy and at what frequency, they know your trading behaviour, they know if you have free cash if you are more likely to buy AMC or another stock depending on the day of the week and time, etc...