The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
I got in 5 bucks I doubt it, and if you did, you wouldn't be in here acting like a bytch

you fake as fukk

I probably don't even have any shares, you a spectator on the bench

talking about these imaginary plays you never post

because you would get easily exposed

If you got all this option sauce you never posted none it in the thread, all you do is post vague ass post to get this nikkaz doubting themselves

you a lying ass hoe

that make more of a bytch if you sitting on shares trying to get other people to divert the money elsewhere, because you don't wanna have more money than you

that's that crab sounds right up your alley
This nikka a bytch breh. He scared money

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
90 percent of options trader lose money

you didn't even know volatility was a factor

This is the hoe ass hater ass nikkaz in here fronting on yall nikkaz, be careful, you notice this nikka only popped up in this thread after the stock first shot up

I can cash out my AMC stocks right now and buy lambo

nobody makes money trading options its a pipe dream

people hype up options that they selling and get idiots to buy them, that's the scam

No one makes money on options? :dahell:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Scared ass nikka i read all the pages of you bytching about diversifying cuz you too scared to put yo chips in this and looking for other licks. Then stocks ain't gonna increase a 10000% in a few days like this. You aint bout this shyt.

so being diverse is being scared money you got me then because no I would not put everything on one stock. shyt we aren’t even certain if AMC or GME is the major play that’s why you get both.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So SPRT and BBIG are fake plays? Apple and SpY and PLTR are fake plays?

Post some DD lets find out, or you just following what Kenan and all those other youtubers got in they thumb nails

No these distratcion, yall so ADD with these pump and dump schemes with no solid DD, shyt ain't no different than Clov,

We got the hedgefunds under the most pressure they ever been, and people wanna jump on other plays, ridiculous

that's not investing, this crackhead energy, ambulance chasing like mysonne

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
so being diverse is being scared money you got me then because no I would not put everything on one stock. shyt we aren’t even certain if AMC or GME is the major play that’s why you get both.
The charts literally move the exact same. They're basically the same play...
The same entities are involved with each.
You showing yo ass here
AMC and GME hit both then nikka but you talking bout some "diversity for other plays". Ain't no other plays like this. I could see if you hit a lick on dogecoin or Bitcoin earlier but nah you in here talking bout ETFs
nikka if you been following this shyt you would see the market is corrupt and they all in cahoots anyways to keep you from making real paper off stocks unless you got a big bag to drop already. The only reason not to put 80% or more in this shyt was because you was scared. You don't believe in this shyt like that nikka. You ain't take that leap of faith like Assassin's creed breh. If you got less that 10k shares you don't need to be diversifying shyt cuz you don't got real paper to protect yet.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one makes money on options? :dahell:

90 percent of option buyers lose money this documented this what the data says not me
I didn't say nobody, its just most the time you gonna lose money
google it

Options is like gambling, you manage to win once and get addicted, then keep coming to the table but the end of the year you lost all your money

anything thats too good to be true is, if it wasn't you be rich, you can make thousands of dollars of two hundred, sounds great right, that's how they get you

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The charts literally move the exact same. They're basically the same play...
The same entities are involved with each.
You showing yo ass here
AMC and GME hit both then nikka but you talking bout some "diversity for other plays". Ain't no other plays like this. I could see if you hit a lick on dogecoin or Bitcoin earlier but nah you in here talking bout ETFs
nikka if you been following this shyt you would see the market is corrupt and they all in cahoots anyways to keep you from making real paper off stocks unless you got a big bag to drop already. The only reason not to put 80% or more in this shyt was because you was scared. You don't believe in this shyt like that nikka. You ain't take that leap of faith like Assassin's creed breh. If you got less that 10k shares you don't need to be diversifying shyt cuz you don't got real paper to protect yet.

:mjtf: This is the dumbest shyt I’ve heard today.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkaz got in at 60 dollars on AMC, and looking for that same wave nikkaz who got early got when it was 10 12 before he took off

can't be chasing waterfalls, and would've should've

I remember in June it was BB that was the BBIGG nikkaz was talking about and how that work out, then it was Clov, how that work out lmao

yall nikkaz is funny to me

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
:mjtf: This is the dumbest shyt I’ve heard today.
If you invested at $10 or lower and you got less than 10k shares you don't need to diversify. You ain't got paper like that already and might as well go all in on this shyt. We talking a stock that will hit potentially $100k a share. It's going to at least a rack breh. But you gonna miss out cuz you scared to put more in.
:mjlol: Read DD and look for 5% gains instead on APPLE

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you invested at $10 or lower and you got less than 10k shares you don't need to diversify. You ain't got paper like that already and might as well go all in on this shyt. We talking a stock that will hit potentially $100k a share. It's going to at least a rack breh. But you gonna miss out cuz you scared to put more in.
:mjlol: Read DD and look for 5% gains instead on APPLE

When it happens I still have 300+ shares amc end 15+ GME and probably more by the time that hits. And after I liquidate guess what I’m going to do. Go right back in and diversify my portfolio.